Gibson SAG-MB11 Masterbuilt Premium Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings
Gibson SAG-MB11 Masterbuilt Premium Phosphor Bronze .011-.052 Acoustic Guitar Strings
Gibson SAG-MB11 Masterbuilt Premium Phosphor Bronze .011-.052 Acoustic Guitar Strings is made in the USA since 1907. Gibson Masterbuilt uses only premium US materials and vacuum pack each package for freshness. Offers high-frequency clarity with long-lasting performance and perfect sounding strings for your acoustic guitar. Masterbuilt strings are standard equipment for all Gibson guitars and feature exclusive cover to core ratios for best feel and tone, use the hex-core of Swedish steel for a crisp response and sustain, and are Slow wound using Gibson's proprietary Tension Release system for best tone. A comprehensive array of material options for a spectrum of tone and Gibson ensures flexibility and consistency through extensive quality control. High-quality acoustic guitar strings designed specifically for Gibson Montana's flat top guitars. These Masterbuilt strings help you pull the natural, expressive tone from your acoustic guitar.
- Made in the USA.
- Masterbuilt strings are phosphor bronze wound for giving the acoustic guitar a bright attack and sustained warmth.
- Excellent for the ultimate acoustic sound.
- Gibson strings ever use strict quality control methods to ensure tone, durability, and consistency.
- .011, .015, .022w, .032w, .042w, .052w Ultra Light gauge.
- Vacuum-sealed for freshness and extended life.
- 6-String Acoustic Guitar Strings.
- Hex-core of Swedish steel for a crisp response and sustain.
- Brand: Gibson
- Series: Masterbuilt Premium
- Model Number: SAG-MB11
- Guitar Type: Acoustic
- Number of Sets: 1
- Number of Strings: 6
- Gauges: .011 .015 .022 .032 .042 .052
- Core Material: Steel
- Winding Material: Phosphor Bronze
- Winding Type: Round Wound
- Weight: 22.7 g
- Dimensions: 10.8 x 1.9 x 11.4 cm