Gibson SAG-MB12 Masterbuilt Premium Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings
All Orders Will Be Dispatched in Next 24 Hours.
Gibson SAG-MB12 Masterbuilt Premium Phosphor Bronze .012-.053 Acoustic Guitar Strings
Gibson SAG-MB12 Masterbuilt Premium Phosphor Bronze .012-.053 Acoustic Guitar Strings is made in the USA since 1907. Gibson uses only premium US materials and vacuum pack each package for freshness. Introduces with high-frequency clarity with long-lasting performance and best sounding strings for your acoustic guitar. These strings are standard equipment for all Gibson guitars and feature exclusive cover to core ratios for excellent feel and tone, utilize the hex-core of Swedish steel for a crisp response and sustain, and are Slow wound using Gibson's established Tension Release system for best tone. A broad array of material options for a spectrum of tone and Gibson ensures consistency and flexibility through extensive quality control. Best quality acoustic guitar strings designed precisely for Gibson Montana's flat top guitars. These Masterbuilt strings help you pull the natural, expressive tone from your acoustic guitar.
- 6-String Acoustic Guitar Strings.
- Strings are phosphor bronze wound for giving the acoustic guitar a bright attack and sustained warmth.
- Ideal for the ultimate acoustic sound.
- Gibson strings always use strict quality control methods to ensure tone, durability, and consistency.
- .012w, .016w, .024w, .032w, .042w, .053w Light gauge.
- Vacuum-sealed for freshness and extended life.
- Made in the USA.
- Brand: Gibson
- Series: Masterbuilt Premium
- Model Number: SAG- MB12
- Guitar Type: Acoustic
- Number of Sets: 1
- Number of Strings: 6
- Gauges: .012, .016, .024, .032, .042, .053
- Core Material: Steel
- Winding Material: Phosphor Bronze
- Winding Type: Round Wound
- Weight: 40.8 g
- Dimensions: 10.8 x 1.9 x 11.4 cm