Gibson SAG-MB13 Masterbuilt Premium Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings
Gibson SAG-MB13 Masterbuilt Premium Phosphor Bronze .013-.056 Acoustic Guitar Strings
Gibson SAG-MB13 Masterbuilt Premium Phosphor Bronze .013-.056 Acoustic Guitar Strings is manufactured in the USA since 1907. Masterbuilt Premium utilizes exclusive premium US materials and vacuum pack each package for freshness. Gibson Guitar Strings gives high-frequency clarity with long-lasting performance and superior sounding strings for your acoustic guitar. These SAG-MB13 Masterbuilt Premium strings are standard equipment for all Gibson guitars and feature exclusive cover to core ratios for great feel and tone, use the hex-core of Swedish steel for a crisp response and sustain, and are Moderate wound using Gibson's proprietary Tension Release system for best tone. This high-quality acoustic guitar strings designed specifically for Gibson Montana's flat top guitars. However, Gibson SAG Masterbuilt strings help you to pull the natural, warm tone from your acoustic guitar. An extensive array of material options for a spectrum of pitch and Gibson ensures comfortability and consistency through extensive quality control.
- Stainless steel core material.
- .013 .017 .026 .035 .045 .056 Medium gauge.
- Masterbuilt strings are phosphor bronze wound.
- Famous for the ultimate acoustic sound.
- Gibson strings utilize strict quality control methods to ensure tone, stability, and consistency.
- Fully vacuum-sealed for freshness and extended life.
- Hex-core of Swedish steel for a crisp response and sustain.
- 6-String Acoustic Guitar Strings.
- Made in the USA.
- Brand: Gibson
- Series: Masterbuilt Premium
- Model Number: SAG-MB13
- Guitar Type: Acoustic
- Number of Sets: 1
- Number of Strings: 6
- Gauges: .013 .017 .026 .035 .045 .056
- Core Material: Steel
- Winding Material: Phosphor Bronze
- Winding Type: Round Wound
- Weight: 40.8 g
- Dimensions: 10.8 x 1.9 x 11.4 cm