Ibanez SR500-BM Bass Guitar
Order Now Today Product Will Be Dispatched in Next 6 Hours
Ibanez SR500-BM Bass Guitar:
The Ibanez SR500-BM Bass Guitar is an amazingly well-crafted and equipped bass for its price. It emphasises a slim, fast SR4 5-piece wenge and bubinga neck on a sculpted mahogany body. The rosewood fretboard is implemented with average frets and has oval abalone markers, while the maple fretboard version boasts black dot inlays. The Accu-Cast B20 bridge allows easier string variations, single-screw saddle and height improvement, and improved durability. For pickups, it sports 2 Bartonlini MK1s which blend well with its active Bartolini MK1 3-band EQ. It is a bass that will shine in any style of music.
Characteristics of Ibanez SR500-BM Bass Guitar:
Accu-cast B300 bridge
- The Accu-cast B300 bridge allows specific sound and passes string-to-body vibration conductively.
Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ w/Mid frequency switch
- The Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ w/3-way mid-frequency switch allows tonal changes that enhance simple chord work as well as multiple soloing.
- Jatoba has a reddish brown colour which provides a sweet midrange with a crunchy high end
5pc Jatoba/Walnut neck
- Coupling Jatoba with Walnut yields a neck that is solid and durable despite its thinness.
Extended Neck Joint
- The neck tongue not only produces a unique look, but it also makes using the higher frets relaxed.
Bartolini MK1 Pickups
- The MK1 pickups are split coil patterns that give a very wide frequency range and enhanced definition for best accuracy. The Neck and Bridge pickups have a similar response, like traditional single coils, but without the hum and noise.
- Scale: 864mm/34”
a: Width: 38mm at NUT
b: Width: 62mm at 24F
c: Thickness: 19.5mm at 1F
d: Thickness: 21.5mm at 12F
- Radius : 305mmR
- Neck type: SR4 5pc Jatoba/Walnut neck
- Neck pickup: Bartolini MK-1 neck pickup (Passive)
- Brand: Ibanez
- Item model number: SR500 - BM
- Item Weight: 5 kg
- Product Dimensions: 48 x 11 x 122 cm
- Body: Mahogany body
- Fretboard: Jatoba fretboard w/Abalone oval inlay
- Fret: Medium frets
- Bridge: Accu-cast B300 bridge (19mm string spacing)
- Bridge pickup: Bartolini MK-1 bridge pickup (Passive)
- Hardware colour: Brown Mahogany