Roland Guitar Amplifier Cube St
All Pre-Paid Orders Will Be Dispatched in Next 24 Hours.
Roland Guitar Amplifier Cube Street:
The Roland Guitar Amplifier Cube Street sounds marvellous and is able of high-volume output thanks to dual digital power amps and a couple of high-performance speakers. And just expect until you hear the built-in effects and amp models.
Whether you are operating to a rehearsal, lesson, street gig or any circumstance that demands portability and versatility, the CUBE Street is a battery-powered marvel that’s available to travel quickly.
Great Sound to Go
Roland CUBE amps are recognised for performance that passes their physical size and the CUBE Street is no limitation. With two high-performance neodymium speakers onboard, this amp sounds incredible and is fitted of high-volume output that opposes its physical dimensions.
8 Amps Onboard
The CUBE Street is really 8 different amps in one via its built-in COSM amp models. Roland’s COSM technology is world famous for catching every difference of the original amps -from the preamp and circuits to the speaker.
The CUBE Street is chock full of extra specialities to execute your gigs easier, including a built-in chromatic tuner and 2 digital effects processors.
With its dual-channel structure and XRL/1/4” Microphone input, you can compose and play the guitar through one suitable amplifier. There’s even a delay and reverb applied to the Mic/Line channel.
Choose Your Color
Like the best-selling MICRO-CUBE, CUBE Street appears in a selection of colours so you can show yourself musically and visually.
- Brand: Roland
- Model number: CUBE Street
- Rated Power Output: 2.5 W + 2.5 W
- Speakers: 16 cm (6.5 inches) x 2
- Indicators: Tuner, Power
- Current Draw: 235 mA.
- Width: 415 mm, 16-3/8 inches.
- Depth: 295 mm, 11-5/8 inches.
- Height: 250 mm, 9-7/8 inches.
- Weight: 5.9 kg, 13 lbs. 1 oz.
- Accessories: Power Cord, AC Adaptor, Owner's Manual.
- Power Supply: DC 9 V: AC Adaptor or Dry Battery (LR6 (AA) type)(optional) x 6.
- Nominal Input Level: MIC/LINE Channel: -50 / -10 dBu, Guitar/Instrument Channel: -10 dBu, STEREO AUX IN: -10 dBu.