Roland Guitar amplifier AC 90 A
All Orders Will Be Dispatched in Next 24 Hours.
Roland Guitar Amplifier AC 90A:
The Roland Guitar Amplifier AC 90A operates a stereo 2-way speaker system that presents transparent highs - excellent for the built-in multi-band stereo chorus - while also presenting amazingly powerful low-frequency performance.
It is Loaded with high-performance speakers and 90 watts of power, the AC-90 produces a sweet, powerful sound while continuing lightweight for simple transport. It provides power supply are AC 117 V, AC 230 V, AC 240 V (50/60 Hz)
- Natural stereo acoustic sound.
- 90 watts of stereo power (45W+45W).
- Anti-feedback command feature.
- Character carrying case included.
- Available onboard tilt stand; speaker stand mountable.
- Stereo 2-way speaker system presents the full-range show.
- Lightweight yet convincing featuring state-of-the-art speaker technology.
- Roland’s popular stereo multi-band chorus with a wide mode, plus reverb/delay.
- Double channels: Guitar input (Piezo/Magnetic) and phantom-powered Mic/Line input.
- Brand: Roland
- Model Number: AC -90A
- Rated Power Output: 45 W + 45 W
- Woofer Speakers: 20cm (8inches) x 2
- Tweeter Speakers: 8cm x 5cm (3inches x 2inches) x 2
- Power Consumption: 30 W
- Width: 464 mm, 18-5/16 inches
- Depth: 303 mm, 11-15/16 inches
- Height: 326 mm, 12-7/8 inches
- Weight: 13.9 kg, 30 lbs. 11 oz.
- Nominal Input Level Guitar Channel: -10 dBu
- Nominal Input Level Mic/Line Channel: -50 / -10 dBu
- Nominal Input Level Aux IN -10 dBu
- Nominal Output Level DI/Tuner Out: +4 dBu
- Nominal Output Level Line out +4 dBu
- Nominal Output Level Sub Woofer Out: +4 dBu