Roland Keyboard Amplifier Kc 350
All Pre-Paid Orders Will Be Dispatched in Next 24 Hours.
Roland Keyboard Amplifier KC-350:
The Roland Keyboard Amplifier KC-350 is a classic combination of power and value. The KC-350 can also be connected to combining consoles via its line output. The new KC-350 is excellent for medium-sized gigs. It highlights a 120-watt amplifier with suitable 3-band EQ, new Output Select and Shapes switch characteristics, plus a Subwoofer output for the more low end. The Power Supply Voltage is AC 117 V, AC 230 V, AC 240 V.
- 1/4” phone output for attachment to recording methods.
- 3-band EQ and Subwoofer output fit with modern KCW-1.
- Stereo Link In/Out for chaining to KC-350s for stereo purposes.
- Output Elite feature and a comfortable Shape switch for the tonal arrangement.
- Brand: Roland
- Model Number: KC-350
- Rated Power Output: 120 W
- Power Consumption: 100 W
- Width: 490 mm, 19-5/16 inches
- Depth: 385 mm, 15-3/16 inches
- Height: 470 mm, 18-9/16 inches
- Weight: 24.5 kg, 54 lbs. 1 oz.
- Nominal Channel 1 Input Level (MIC/LINE): -50 to -20 dBu
- Nominal Channel 2-4 Input Level (LINE): -20 dBu
- Nominal AUX-IN Input Level -10 dBu
- Nominal LINE OUT Output Level +4 dBu
- Nominal SUBWOOFER OUT Output Level +4 dBu