Steinberg UR28M Portable USB Audio Interface
All Pre-Paid Orders Will Be Dispatched in Next 24 Hours.
Steinberg UR28M Portable USB Audio Interface
Steinberg UR28M Portable USB Audio Interface is perfectly designed to offer you high-resolution audio through its analog and digital I/O alongside the universally acclaimed D-Pre mic preamps gives the UR28M desktop interface the best option for individual producers and musicians of small-scale projects. This 3x3 monitor matrix for shifting between setups, this DSP-powered monitoring, and original VST 3 plug-ins in the UR28M give an exceptionally flexible recording experience.
Full-range converters give the highest sampling rate of 192 kHz and a resolution of 24 bits, producing natural audio quality.
World Class-A D-PRE mic preamp
Yamaha’s extremely acclaimed D-PRE preamp gives a really transparent and superbly detailed sound that is unique in this product class.
Full integration with any DAW with dspMixFx
Steinberg UR28m integrates seamlessly as you’d expect with Cubase, yet also with just about any DAW out there. Just like the 19-inch rack model in the UR range, the UR28m offers latency-free monitoring with DSP-powered FX thanks to the onboard SSP2 DSP chip and the latest dspMixFx technology. This gives you a fully integrated DSP-based monitoring setup wherever you are and with whichever DAW you use.
S/PDIF digital I/O
S/PDIF coaxial digital input and output for connection of outside pro-audio equipment.
Sturdy metal casing
Made to the most rigorous standards by Yamaha’s experienced engineers, the UR28M’s metal chassis is strong enough to endure all the difficulties of the road.
Digitally controlled monitor level control with Mono, DIM, and Mute maintained by 3x3 monitoring matrix.
Major recording software compatible
This UR28M is fitting with all primary mastering, audio editing, and music production software supporting ASIO, WDM, Core Audio, or standard.
A unique version of Cubase AI, Cubase, to give a full production environment in one set. Plus Cubase users also benefit from the auto-setup feature which controls the configuration of input and output channels and limousines from within Cubase for an incredibly integrated music production environment.
It gives connectivity with Apple’s iPhone and iPad. While paired with Steinberg’s iPad-based Cubasis music app or other iOS audio apps, the UR28M provides a compact and automatic production experience.
Cubase AI included
Depends on the same core technologies as the traditional Cubase DAW, Cubase AI gives an automatic feature set for composing, recording, editing, and mixing.
Cubasis LE included
Cubasis LE is a streamlined version of Steinberg’s popular iOS music production app, which offers professional music-making on your iPad.
Basic FX Suite
Essential FX Suite VST 3 plug-in bundle, consisting of three software components: REV-X, Sweet Spot Morphing Channel Strip, and Guitar Amp Classics.
Latency free hardware monitoring
Steinberg UR28M comes with latency-free hardware monitoring with a simple-to-use monitor source switch that lets you pick between the direct signal and the output of your host application.
Portable and Affordable
Steinberg UR28M is perfectly designed not only to give the best functionality and excellence in a very compact design yet also to be available at a very inexpensive price point. Usually, compact interfaces that are affordable for those on a fixed budget mean (at best) normal audio quality; this ethos has been transformed by the UR28M, including its first-rate components, excellent price/value ratio, and extremely portable design.
It offers a High-quality Compliant mode for connectivity with Apple’s iPhone and iPad. Consolidating the UR28M with an iOS audio application like Steinberg’s Cubasis provides you an especially intuitive music production expertise. If you’re working your UR28M with an iOS device, simply add a compact USB battery or any standard USB power supply to give the interface the necessary current.
Perform great DJ sets
This UR24C’s double monitor modes mean it is ideal for performing excellent DJ sets as well as recording with. In DJ mode you can pick between Stereo and Split monitoring, either outputting the mono master sound to the right side of the headphones and the mono cue sound to the left, or having both in stereo, using the Mix control to balance or mix as appropriate. In addition, UR24C’s professional components, sturdy portability, and smooth connection with iOS or computer devices via SuperSpeed USB 3.1 Gen 1 with USB-C mean you can play your sets anywhere and every beat is given in striking detail.
Pure sound for your recordings
Invented for comfortable access to connectors and controls, the UR28M’s mixer arrives with an individual striking output volume knob for individually controlling the levels of one of three stereo output pairs or the levels of six outputs concurrently. Also allows selecting between Cubase which is routed to the selected outputs or three monitoring mixes set up in the dspMixFx mixer. Many smaller rotary controls command signal levels of inputs 1 and 2 and the levels of the pair headphone outputs, while extra dedicated switches for inputs 1 and 2 let you use 48-volt phantom power, 26 dB signal attenuation, and connecting high-impedance instruments. Additional controls add the Dim key for attenuating all line output signals by 20 dB, the Mono button, and the Mute button for muting the picked output signal.
This rear panel gives two TRS line inputs and two Neutrik combos TRS/XLR mic/line inputs beside six analog balanced TRS outputs also a coaxial S/PDIF input and output connector. Further added is a 1/8 inch stereo input jack for connecting to a compact audio player or other devices as a reference source.
Best setups for your gear
High-quality UR28M represents a top-notch recording system with lots of outputs and inputs to connect to studio monitors, microphones, instruments, and headphones. It comes with USB connector to hook up to both your PC and Mac that allows you to record and mix your compositions with the included Cubase AI workstation.
First-class Sound, Swift Workflow
This UR28M is a production and recording solution for design studios prioritizing high-quality sound and a speedy workflow. Connections needed for studios such as routable TRS I/Os and S/PDIF are at hand. Plus on board are EQ and compression accessories in the form of the Sweet Spot Morphing Channel Strips on every channel, not to ignore the REV-X plug-in that gives quality reverb for adjusting the complexity of sonic space and the Guitar Amp Classics effects for professional-grade guitar tracks. The UR28M provides for up to 5.1 surrounds with its six-line outputs.
Keep on Rockin
Steinberg UR28M interface is perfect for practice rooms. Thanks to its effective size you can put it anyplace and even take it home with you. With digital and analog inputs over six channels plus acclaimed D-PRE mic preamps, UR28M gives everything you want to record your band in natural audio quality. Record vocals and instruments in the practice room and mix them later in the studio or on at home in Cubase AI or your favored DAW.
- High-quality 24-bit/96 kHz USB 2.0 audio interface with extraordinary analog and digital circuitry.
- Premium DSP REV-X reverb and four Steinberg Channel Strips enable you to monitor and record with effects and processing - without latency.
- Control onboard DSP with Steinberg's dspMixFx mixer software.
- Digitally controlled monitor level control with Mono, DIM, and Mute fed by a 3x3 monitoring matrix.
- Features 4 analog inputs and 6 analog outputs, with a dedicated 1/8 inch stereo input for reference sources such as MP3 players.
- 2 Class-Aberg's D-Pre Class A discrete mic preamps.
- +48V phantom power onboard provides you best analog sound.
- 2-channel coaxial S/PDIF digital I/O allows you to hook up an excellent outboard gear.
- 6 x 1/4 inch outputs allow you to send custom mixes to outboard and monitors gear,
- 2 x separate headphone buses with specific outputs.
- Cross-platform fit for Windows adn Mac OS X.
- Also included Native VST 3 plug-ins of REV-X and Sweet Spot Morphing Channel Strip.
- Adds Cubase AI music production software.
- Brand: Steinberg
- Model Number: UR28M
- Series: UR
- Form Factor: Tabletop
- Channels of I/O: 4 Input / 6 Output
- Max Sample Rate/Resolution: 96 kHz / 24-Bit
- Number of Mic Preamps: 2
- Pad: -26 dB
- Analog Audio I/O:
- 2 x Combo XLR-1/4 inch TRS Mic/Line Input
- 2 x 1/4 inch TS Hi-Z Input
- 12 x 1/4 inch TRS Line Input
- 1 x 1/8 inch / 3.5 mm TRS Input
- 6 x 1/4 inch TRS Output
- 2 x 1/4 inchTRS Headphone Output
- Digital Audio I/O: 1 x RCA Coaxial S/PDIF Input
- Host Connection / USB: 1 x USB Type-B (USB 2.0)
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 22 kHz +0.1/-0.2 dB
- Gain/Trim Range: 60 dB
Max Input Level:
- Mic Inputs: +22 dBu
- Hi-Z Inputs: +9.8 dBV
- Max Output Level: Line Outputs: +16 dBu
- Headphone Output Power: 35 mW per Channel into 40 Ohms
- Mic/Line Inputs: 4 Kilohms
- Hi-Z Inputs: 500 Kilohms
- Outputs: 75 Ohms
- Mic/Line Inputs: 101 dBA
- Line Outputs: 106 dBA
- Mic/Line Inputs: 0.002% (1 kHz, at -1 dBFS)
- Line Outputs: 0.001% (1 kHz, at -1 dBFS)
- Mic/Line Inputs: > 114 dB (1 kHz)
- Line Outputs: > 129 dB (1 kHz)
- Sample Rates: 44.1 / 48 / 88.2 kHz
- macOS 10.5.8 / 10.6 / 10.7 / 10.8 (Firmware Version 1.0/1.1)
- macOS 10.7 / 10.8 (Firmware Version 2.0)
- Windows XP (Firmware Version 1.0/1.1)
- Windows Vista (Firmware Version 1.0/1.1)
- Windows 7 / 8 (Firmware Version 1.0/1.1)
- Windows 7 / 8 (Firmware Version 2.0)
- Supported Drivers/API & Plug-Ins: Core Audio (Mac): ASIO, WDM
- Mac: Intel Core Duo
- PC: Intel Core Duo, AMD Athlon 64 X2
- RAM Requirements: 2 GB
- Storage Requirements; 4 GB
- Minimum Display Resolution: 1280 x 800
- Required Hardware: DVD-ROM Drive, USB 2.0 Port
- Internet Connection: Required for Registration, Plug-In Authorization
- AC Input Power: 110 VAC, 50 Hz
- Power Consumption: 8.4 W
- Dimensions: 11.5 x 6.5 x 2.3 inch / 291 x 164 x 59 mm
- Weight: 3.1 lb / 1.4 kg
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 Year
- Country of origin: China
- Manufacturer details: YAMAHA
- Packer details: YAMAHA
- Importer details: YAMAHA