Yamaha Clavinova Piano Cvp 601 Pe
All Orders Will Be Dispatched in Next 24 Hours.
Yamaha Clavinova Piano CVP-601 PE:
The Yamaha Clavinova CVP-601 manages the RGE Sound Engine for convincing powerful capabilities and the GH3 keyboard to present grand piano touch. It carries a complete balance of core piano functions that promote the true piano concert. Music Styles let you perform along with virtual bands in various genres including rock and jazz. The CVP-601 performs tasks easy, even if you are playing the piano for the beginning time. Adjust the Style and you can complete the same piece with a completely different mood. It also highlights Guide Lamps that show you the next key to play while displaying the music on the screen.
- The RGE Sound Engine passes the latest expressive capability.
- Subtly represents resonance with the depth you listen from an acoustic piano.
- The GH3 keyboard constantly generates the touch of a grand piano.
- Super Articulation Voices generate true effects as if you are performing that present musical instrument.
- Music Styles let you play with virtual bands in many genres including rock and jazz.
- Music Finder is helpful when you can’t pick on the right Custom or a Voice for collection performance.
- Style Recommender provides you to instantly find a Style that satisfies the way you want to play.
- Yamaha's advanced sound engineering technology, "Acoustic Optimizer".
- If you practice an iPad, iPhone or iPod touch, Yamaha apps will make gambling more accessible and enjoyable.
- Some apps claim a connection to your instrument. To use apps connectivity, a wired connection (such as Yamaha i-MX1) is required.
- The CVP-601 does not attempt wireless connectivity.
- The USB Audio Recorder to register your performances on a USB flash memory for storage on your PC.
- The CVP-601 suggests a great new trait called Piano Room that you can accept when you really desire to focus on piano performance and enjoy the piano sound.
- Brand: Yamaha
- Model number: CVP-601
- Width: 1352 mm (53-1/4")
- Height: 918 mm (36-1/8")
- Depth: 595 mm (23-7/16")
- Weight: 58 kg (127 lbs., 14 oz.)
- Number of Keys: 88
- Type: Graded Hammer 3 (GH3) Keyboard
- Touch sensitivity: Hard2/Hard1/Medium/Soft1/Soft2
- Number of pedals: 3
- Half-pedals: yes
- Functions: Style Start/Stop, Volume, Sustain, Sostenuto, Soft, Glide, Song Play/Pause.
- Type: Monochrome LCD
- Size: 320 x 240 dots QVGA
- Colour: Monochrome
- Language: English, Japanese, German, French, Spanish, Italian
- Panel Language: English
- Key cover Style: Sliding
- Piano sound: RGE (Real Grand Expression)
- Number of Voices: 480 XG Voices, GM2, GS, 387 Voices, 22 Drum/SFX Kits.
- Number of Preset Styles: 257
- Features Style: 204 Pro Styles, 17 Session Styles, 36 Pianist Styles
- Number of Preset songs: 65
- Number of Tracks: 16
- Data Capacity: approx. 300KB/Song
- Control: Registration Sequence, Freeze
- Internal Memory: approx. 2.8 MB
- External drives: Optional USB Flash Memory
- Amplifiers: 25 W x 2
- Speakers: 16 cm x 2
- Power consumption: 20 W