Yamaha Cm40 Classical Guitar
All Pre-Paid Orders Will Be Dispatched in Next 24 Hours.
Yamaha CM40 Natural Classical Guitar
Yamaha CM40 Natural Classical Guitar is perfectly built with excellent craftsmanship and functionality. The body of this guitar is constructed from meranti wood, which imparts a warm yet darker tone. Guitar has been designed to satisfy the demands of hobbyists and seasoned guitarists alike. It gives a perfect balance between ease of play, volume, and size. The neck is made of using nato wood to produce a warm and dark tone.
Also, nato wood is famous for its sturdiness and durability. This allows you to use the instrument for a longer time. It also provides better sustain with a striking rock sound and focused midrange. Additionally, top of the guitar is made using laminated spruce wood, which gives a clear and rich bodied sound that is fit for various musical styles.
The fingerboard is constructed from rosewood to add an element to spark to the guitar's voice. Rosewood creates a sound that extended across both ends of the tonal spectrum. Therefore this guitar is well-suited for any musical situation. Plus its scooped surface bridge makes for decreased tension on the strings and keeps finger fatigue at bay.
The chrome tuners assure excellent tuning stability by contributing an optimum gear ratio. It comes with high-quality coating on the strings of this guitar allows protection from dirt and moisture to sustain them stand the test of time. So, you get improved playability when practicing attack-heavy styles on this guitar.
- Full-size classical design.
- Spruce top for stiffness and quick sound transmission.
- Meranti back and sides.
- Nato neck offers durability and sturdiness.
- Rosewood fretboard is rich and sparkly at the top end and strong and clear at the low end.
- Chrome tuners ensure optimum tuning stability.
- Scooped rosewood bridge
- Rosewood bridge with Matte finish.
- Brand: Yamaha
- Model Number: CM40
- Colour: Natural
- Type of Guitars: Classical
- Top: Spruce
- Sides and back: Meranti
- Neck: Nato
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Body Depth: 3.7-3.94 inch (94-100mm)
- Nut Width: 2.05 inch (52mm)
- String length: 25.6 inches (650mm)
- Finish: Matte
- Weight: 2.5 Kg
- Dimensions: 39.4 x 14.6 x 4.3 inches
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 Year
- Country of origin: China
- Manufacturer details: YAMAHA
- Packer details: YAMAHA
- Importer details: YAMAHA