Yamaha Cp300 Digital Piano
All Pre-Paid Orders Will Be Dispatched in Next 24 Hours.
Yamaha CP300 Digital Piano:
The Yamaha CP300 Digital Piano features expert quality balanced XLR output connectors. These present you the cleanest, clearest noise-free signal - both for severe recording in the studio and playing onstage where long unstable cables may settle your sound. A built-in stereo speaker arrangement on the CP300 lets you hear the sound of the keyboard without the necessity for placing up a separate monitor. Just bring the CP300 onstage and you're able to present. A convenient Speaker On/Off panel switch lets you disable it and transmit the monitoring levels to your sound man.
Thirty years later, Yamaha celebrates those milestone keyboards by revealing the latest and biggest in the CP series, the CP300 stage piano. Drawing on Yamaha's grand culture and experience, the CP300 gives the live performer all the sound and expressiveness of a superbly miked grand piano with the portability and versatility of an improved digital instrument.
- Five-band Master EQ, including panel sliders.
- Reverb, Chorus and extra effects.
- Complete MIDI functions.
- Four pedal connectors for highest expression.
- Equitable XLR outputs.
- 88-key Graded Hammer keyboard with authentic touch.
- State-of-the-art AWM tone production system.
- Greatest polyphony of 128 notes.
- Built-in high-quality stereo speaker operation.
- Built-in 16-track sequencer for recording.
- Performance mode for saving and assembling custom frames.
- Master style, for confident control of up to four outside tone generators.
- USB terminal - combine to a computer for recording, editing/arranging and changing songs to notation.
- Brand: Yamaha
- Model Number: CP300
- Number of Keys: 88
- Polyphony: 128 Notes
- Effects: Yes
- Audio Inputs:2 X TS
- Amplifier: 30W x 2
- Height: 6.94”
- Width: 54.75”
- Depth: 18.13”
- Weight: 71.63lbs.
- Audio Outputs:2 xTS, 2 x XLR
- Headphones: 1 x ¼”
- USB: 1 x Type B
- MIDI I/O: In/Out/Thru/USB
- Type of Keys: Weighted
- Other Controllers: Pitchbend, Mod Wheel
- Pedal Inputs: Sustain/Sostenuto/Soft/Aux