Yamaha DGX-670 White Portable Grand Piano
All Pre-Paid Orders Will Be Dispatched in Next 24 Hours.
Yamaha DGX-670 White Portable Grand Piano
Yamaha DGX-670 Portable Grand Piano introducing with powerful speakers, producing professional quality piano voices together with harmony in a broad range of genres. The flagship 9' CFX concert grand piano, giving bright highs and a strong resonant bass mixed in a sound that projects to the notably reaches of any concert hall.
Virtual Resonance Modeling (VRM)
The DGX-670 grand piano features strings and sounds to resonate throughout the complete body of the instrument creating a bright echo that covers the listeners in sound. It also allows other strings to ring as a reaction to the ones you play. It is a primary reason the piano sound is so rich and complex. This process is reproduced ideally in the DGX-670 via Virtual Resonance Modeling which measures the various states of the strings for each of the 88 notes on the keyboard from one instant to the next. Hence, it reflects the unlimited number of factors essential in playing an acoustic piano such as which keys are pressed, the strength with which the keys are played, and pedal timing.
Customize your piano playing experience
Automatic and easy control allows you to pick from the different instruments and piano voices. Try acoustic on a stage, rehearsal room, venues, in a cathedral, and experiment with how far to open the grand piano lid to gain a feel for the exact differences in sound.
Genuine piano touch, 88-note weighted GHS keyboard
This Yamaha Graded Hammer Standard keyboard comes with weighted action with powerful touch in the low end and lighter touch in the high end. Ideal for enthusiastic pianists, practicing on the Graded Hammer Standard action creates the precise finger technique and strength for when the time comes to perform on an acoustic piano.
Powerful speaker system
The two-way system comes with round 12-cm speakers for effective mid and bass, and a tweeter for dazzling treble. This piano sound is invented to feel immersive from the table, and the music is optimized for impact.
Stereophonic Optimizer a modern kind of headphone experience
While utilizing headphones, the Stereophonic Optimizer allows performers to enjoy the dispersed sound heard when sitting in front of an acoustic piano. Including the Stereophonic Optimizer, Voices tested from acoustic pianos seem to come from the body of the instrument. This gives a rich, natural experience that excludes the drawbacks of performing with headphones.
Adaptive Style - Accompaniment that automatically adjusts to your playing intensity.
Yamaha DGX-670 is decorated with Adaptive Style, a feature that automatically examines your playing in real-time and adjusts music to accommodate the mood of the music. Work with more passion, and Adaptive Style ramps up the accompaniment; switch to a calmer mood, and the Adaptive Style mellows out along with you. This accompaniment follows you where you are at any given time, providing every tune the exciting feel of a live performance.
Easy Style - Minimum accompaniment for a simpler sound
While you want to create things easier and highlight the instrument Voice you're playing, one push of a button is all it takes to strip the music down to bass and rhythm.
Smart Chord - Pro chords, played simply
Smart Chord allows you to sound like a pro, even if you’re just learning how to play. With a single finger on your left hand, Smart Chord will build complete chords from simple pop triads to complex jazz 7th and 9th chords. Accompaniment Styles build the rest of your virtual band so you can get right to playing music.
Accent and Unison
Unison & Accent are features that open up a broad array of artistic capabilities. The Unison, allows you to play a phrase while pressing the foot pedal, making the accompaniment Style play in unison with you. This allows you to perform signature lines found in iconic songs or build your own signature licks for the complete band to follow.
Accent lets you add rhythmic shots to accent notes of your choice simply by playing a little harder.
630 high-quality instrument Voices
It features 630 varied, professional-quality Voices including striking pianos, brass, strings, percussion, electric pianos, organs, and more. Thanks to advanced super articulation technology, the unique features of each instrument are reproduced in amazing detail as you play.
Connect Wirelessly for Bluetooth Audio
DGX-670 allows you to play music through the audio system using Bluetooth smart device. Enjoy playing along with your preferred songs straight from your smart device.
Identify the chords in your picked songs using the Chord Tracker app
This Yamaha Chord Tracker app is perfectly designed for smart devices to improve performance and practicing by selecting the chord sequence of an audio song stored on your device.
Plug in a microphone for singing or karaoke while you play
You can connect a microphone with this instrument and Song lyrics can be shown on the display, so you can enjoy singing along with your keyboard performance or along with Song playback. Moreover, you can use different studio-quality effects such as chorus to your singing voice.
Audio Recording & Play
Now save Audio files (WAV format) to a USB flash drive that can be played back on the instrument. With this instrument you can also record your performance as an audio file to a USB flash drive production is simple to edit your recording on the computer as wanted and share them over the internet.
Optional pedal and stand
Add the DGX-670 piano-style pedal (LP-1) and furniture stand (L-300) for an even more satisfying piano playing experience.
- World-Class Yamaha 9' CFX Concert Grand.
- Authentic Piano Touch, 88-Key Weighted GHS Keyboard.
- Virtual Resonance Modeling.
- Customize Your Piano-Playing Experience.
- Powerful Speaker System.
- Stereophonic Optimizer for Enhanced Headphone Experience.
- 630 High-Quality Instrument Sounds.
- Accompaniment Automatically Adjusts to Your Playing.
- Minimal Accompaniment for Simpler Sound.
- Pro Chords Played Simply.
- Unison and Accent for More Creative Options.
- Connect Wirelessly for Bluetooth Audio.
- Audio Playback and 16-Track Recording.
- Lesson Features.
- Brand: Yamaha
- Model: DGX-670
- Color White
- Keyboard: 88 Full-Size Keys, Graded/Scaled-Hammer Action
- Touch Response: 5 Levels of Sensitivity
- Number of Sound Presets: 601 x Sounds, 29 x Drum Kits
- Number of Song Presets: 100
- Internal Memory: 20 MB
- Effects: Chorus, Compressor, EQ, Reverb
- Maximum Polyphony: 256 Notes
- Performance Functions: Dual Zone, Transpose, Tuning Adjustment
- Number of Style Presets: 263
- Types: Multi-Finger, Auto Chord
- Practice Features: Lessons, Metronome
- Supported MIDI Standards: GM, GM2, GS, XG1
- Standard MIDI File (SMF) Formats: Format 0, 1 (Playback), Format 0 (Record)
- Number of Recorder Tracks: 16 x Audio
- Audio Recording Formats: WAV, 44.1 kHz / 16-Bit
- Max Audio Recording Time: 80 Minutes
- 1 x 1/4 inch TRS Headphone Output
- 1 x 1/8 inch / 3.5 mm TRS Aux Input
- 1 x 1/4 inch TS Microphone Input
- Pedal Support
- 1 x Footswitch
- 1 x Multi-Pedal
- Data Port
- 1 x USB Type-B (Computer Transfer)
- 1 x USB Type-A (External Memory)
- Bluetooth: Yes (Audio)
- Amplifiers: 2 x 10 W
- Round Speakers:
- 2 x 4.7 inch / 12 cm
- 2 x 2 inch / 5 cm
- AC/DC Power Adapter: Included
- Power Consumption: 14.5 W
- Display: 4.3 inch / 10.9 cm Color LCD
- Included Accessories: Damper Pedal, Music Rest
- Dimensions: 140 x 44.5 x 15.1 cm
- Weight: 21.4 kg
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 Year
- Country of origin: China
- Manufacturer details: YAMAHA
- Packer details: YAMAHA
- Importer details: YAMAHA