Yamaha FS-TA TransAcoustic Vintage Tint Electro Acoustic Guitar
All Pre-Paid Orders Will Be Dispatched in Next 24 Hours.
Yamaha FS-TA Vintage Tint Electro Acoustic Guitar
Yamaha FS-TA Vintage Tint Electro Acoustic Guitar is an outstanding 6 String Guitar that delivers reverb and chorus effect for players like no other guitar before. It includes a concert body with mahogany coverage and an amazing Sitka Spruce top.
With 20 XJ fret, mahogany back and sides, Vintage Tint chrome hardware and Die-cast Chrome tuners, even beginners can attain an effective hand on music through it. It has a strong Bolt on Nato neck, specially built for smooth and comfortable playing on 6 String Electro Acoustic Guitar. You can feel well-balanced features, contoured body finish and high-performance even while you are seated or standing. Thus, Yamaha FS-TA has made an impressive impact in the rock world.
- Brand: Yamaha
- Model Number: FG-TA
- String Type: Steel
- Number of Strings: 6
- Body Shape: Concert
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Colour: Vintage Tint
- Finish: Gloss
- Top Wood: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood: Mahogany
- Body Bracing: Scalloped Bracing
- Binding: Black/White
- Neck Wood: Nato
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay: Dots
- Number of Frets: 20
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Tuning Machines: Die-cast Chrome
- Bridge Material: Rosewood
- Nut/Saddle Material: Urea/Urea
- Nut Width: 1.6875"
- Electronics: System 70 TransAcoustic preamp
- SRT piezo pickup & interior mounted the actuator
- Product Dimension: 43 x 6.5 x 21 inches
- Product Weight: 6.95 pounds
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 Year
- Country of origin: China
- Manufacturer details: YAMAHA
- Packer details: YAMAHA
- Importer details: YAMAHA