Yamaha MOXF8 88 Key Synthesizer Workstation
All Pre-Paid Orders Will Be Dispatched in Next 24 Hours.
Yamaha MOXF8 - 88 Key Synthesizer Workstation
The Yamaha MOXF8 has been introduced into the market with juiced features. The popular MOX workstation is forfeited with great sounds and effects. It has a Flash board option slot through which you get a massive arsenal of instrument voices such as pianos, EPs, strings, winds, orchestral textures, guitars, basses and drums. A bevy of vintage and modern synthesizer sounds with expressive weighted 88-note key bed and a potent MIDI controller, make it an amusing synthesizer for musicians.
With extensive DAW and VST control, a multichannel USB audio interface, robust sequencing, a plethora of arpeggiators, you can experience muscular software bundle that is downright inspirational. The MOXF8 inspires you to elevate creative playing and builds next milestone for synthesizers, with sophisticated dynamic control, massive sound creation and streamlined workflow. This is thus, a platform-focused instrument that constantly evolves with firmware updates.
- Motif XF Sound Quality.
- Flash memory expandability.
- Performance mode to enhance your creativity.
- Advanced computer integration.
- Never run out of sounds again.
- Yamaha quality sounds without tweak.
- Rediscover the music software you already love.
- Awesome effects to spice up your music.
- Massive soundset and computer connectivity.
- 256 Performances to spark your musical inspiration.
- Expressive 88-key Graded Hammer Action keyboard.
- Virtual Circuitry Modelling (VCM) effects
- 7,981 arpeggiator patterns.
- 4-part interactive arpeggio engine.
- Comprehensive sequencer.
- Advanced Integration with Mac/PC.
- Very Portable.
- Brand: Yamaha
- Model Number: MOXF8
- Colour: Black
- Tone Generator: AWM2
- Maximum Polyphony: 128 notes
- Performance: User: 256
- Filter: 18 types
- Power Supply: 13W
- Note Capacity: 226,000 notes
- Note Resolution: 480 PPQ
- Maximum Polyphony: 124 notes
- Tempo: 5 – 300
- Master: User: 128
- Display: 240 x 64 dot, backlit LCD
- Multi Tumbrel Capacity: 16 parts & A/D input part
- Wave: 741MB & 3,977 waveforms
- Patterns: 64 Patterns
- Measures: 256 maximum
- User Phrases: 256 per Pattern
- Scene Memory: 6 per Song
- Sequence formats: Original, SMF 0 and 1
- Songs: 64 Songs
- Mixing Voices: 16 Voices
- Mixing Templates: 32
- Arpeggio: 7,981 types, User: 256 types
- Pattern Chain: Pattern & Tempo & Scene Track
- Controllers: Pitch Bend wheel, Modulation wheel, Assignable Knob x 8, Dial x 1, Assignable Function buttons x 2
- Voices: 1,152 Normal Voices + 72 Drum Kits
- GM: 128 + 1 Drum Kit
- User: 384 Normal + 32 Drum Kits
- Accessories: AC adaptor, USB cable, Owner’s Manual, Online Manual CD-ROM x 1, Cubase downloads information
- Effects: Reverb x 9 types, Chorus x 22 types, Insertion x 54 types x 8 parts, Vocoder x 1, Master Effect x 9 types, Master EQ, Part EQ
- Song recording type: Real time replace, Real time overdub, Real time punch in/out and Step
- Song tracks: 16 sequence Tracks, Tempo Track, Scene Track, 16 Phrase Tracks
- Dimensions: 60 x 20.2 x 11 inches
- Weight: 44.8 pounds