Yamaha Motef Xf7 Synthesizer
All Pre-Paid Orders Will Be Dispatched in Next 24 Hours.
Yamaha Motef XF7 Synthesizer:
The Yamaha Motif XF7 Synthesizer is the next generation "Motif XF" increases on the decade-long legacy of Motif and develops new ground with Flash memory expansion skills that will set the standard for keyboard workstations for years to reach.
- Remote controller and editor that perform DAW integration easy.
- Cubase AI, a DAW software application from Steinberg.
- Enhanced sampling with 128MB of internal SD-RAM.
- High-quality keyboards that allow high-level performance.
- Sound engine that enhances the expressiveness of instrument sounds.
- VCM effects that generate the unique, simple, warm sounds of vintage instruments.
- Rich arpeggiator with above 7000 patterns that increases the breadth of sound expression.
- Up to 2GB of extra content possible through flash memory extension modules.
- Performance style that makes the immediate expression of your views possible.
- The Category Search characteristic that affords instant access to the sound you want.
- Integrated Sampling Sequencer that presents excellent integration of audio and MIDI.
- A high-quality selection of Voices, including strong piano Voices performed from a large 741MB of waveforms.
- Brand: Yamaha
- Model Number: XF6
- Keyboards: 76 keys, FSX Keyboard (Initial Touch/Aftertouch)
- Tone Generator: AWM2, with Expanded Articulation
- Polyphony: 128 notes
- Wave: 741 MB, 3977 waveforms
- Performance: User: 128 x 4
- Filter: 18 types
- A/D Conversion: 24-bit, 64x oversampling
- D/A Conversion: 24-bit,128x oversampling
- Sampling Memory: Internal SDRAM: 128M
- Sample Length: Mono: 32 MB, Stereo: 64 MB
- Sample Format: Original format, WAV, AIFF
- Sample Data Bits: 16
- Note Capacity: Approx. 130,000 notes
- Note Resolution: 480 ppq (parts per quarter note)
- Maximum Polyphony: 124 notes
- Tempo (BPM): 5-300
- Song: 16 sequence tracks, Tempo track, Scene track.
- Phrases: User Phrases: 256 per Pattern
- Scene memory: 5 per Song
- Sequence format: Original format, SMF format 0, 1
- Power Consumption: 30W
- Weight: 37.9 lbs
- Dimensions: 1,252 (W) x 391 (D) x 4.8 (H) inches
- Multitimbral Capacity: 16 Parts (internal), Audio Input Parts (A/D, FW*) *1 stereo Part
- Recording Type: Real-time overdub, Real time punch in/out, Real-time replace.
- Tracks: Pattern: 16 Phrase tracks. Pattern Chain: Pattern track, Tempo track, Scene track.