Zoom A2 Acoustic Guitar Multi Effects Pedal
All Orders Will Be Dispatched in Next 24 Hours.
Zoom A2 Acoustic Guitar Multi-Effects Pedal
Zoom A2 Acoustic Guitar Multi-Effects Pedal is designed to offer you a rich, full tone of an acoustic guitar that is built by a fine triple harmony of strings, neck, and body. However, a magnetic or piezo pickup never captures the complete body resonance, often occurring in a thin sound controlled by the strings. This tendency could not be enough compensated with a standard preamp equalizer.
It includes 24-bit/96 kHz sampling and modern sound modeling technology to prepare the line signal from the pickup, combining a rich body tone and the spatial ambiance that is formulated by mic recording. Even while operating through an amplifier or PA speaker, the vibration of the guitar body is restored, leaving the natural acoustic sound to shine through. The core of any multi-effect device is its decoder and processor section.
Zoom has accomplished a unique level with the ZFX-3 chip. The 32-bit design ensures outstanding performance and enables smooth and precise signal processing. Precise nuances of fingering and touch developed through without any deterioration, thanks to this amazingly powerful DSP. The Global module that manages settings for the complete unit consolidates a pair of parameters called Pickup Select and Amp Select. These allow you to optimize frequency response for the variety of pickup and amp that you are utilizing. Whether live or recording on stage, you can forever get just the best acoustic sound.
- 40 programmable memory patches, 40 preset effects for Acoustic Guitar.
- 45 effect types with 7 effect modules.
- Guitar and body-style modeling include.
- 32-bit processing, 96kHz sampling rate.
- 24-Bit A/D, D/A converters.
- 40 rhythm variations with a built-in drum machine.
- Blended chromatic tuner.
- Strong metal chassis with rubber side-guard shells.
- Works on 4 AA batteries (sold separately), or the AC power adapter (AD-0006D included).
- Brand: Zoom
- Model Number: A2
- Effect Types: 47
- Effect Modules: 8
- Maximum Simultaneous Effects: 8
- Patch Memory: User 40+Preset 40
- Sampling Frequency: 96kHz
- A/D Conversion: 24-bit, 64 times over-sampling
- D/A Conversion: 24-bit, 128 times over-sampling
- Input: 1/4 inch phone jack
- Output: 1/4 inch stereo phone jack
- Control Input: footswitch, Expression pedal
- Display: 7-segment LED display, 2-digit,Parameter LED
- Power requirements: AC adaptor DC9V/300mA/Center minus type, or AA size (LR6) battery x 4
- Battery Life: 7.5 hours (with alkaline batteries)
- Dimensions: 156 x 162x 65 mm
- Weight: 700g (without batteries)