Alesis Trigger iO Trigger to MIDI USB Interface
All Pre-Paid Orders Will Be Dispatched in Next 24 Hours.
Alesis Trigger IO Trigger to MIDI-USB Interface
Alesis Trigger IO Trigger to MIDI-USB Interface is the simplest way to connect electronic drum and cymbal pads or acoustic drum triggers to a broad range of MIDI sound sources. Easily work up to ten trigger inputs to perform traditional MIDI devices like drum machines, sound modules, and synthesizers, or attach the USB output directly to your computer to perform software drum modules or lay down tracks in your preferred MIDI sequencer application. Obtain each nuance of your drumming performance into the MIDI world using the Trigger iO. Equipped with both USB-MIDI and traditional DIN MIDI connectivity, you can use the Trigger|iO with a wide variety of gear. Also features an interface has ten TRS trigger inputs so you can use it with single or dual-zone pads and triggers, and also split the inputs with Y-cables for even more comprehensive custom setups. Also, utilize the Trigger iO to increase the pad inputs of virtually and drum module from any manufacturer.
Alesis Trigger iO possesses a hi-hat control input that runs with both continuous and switch-style hi-hat pedals so you can present all of the open-to-closed detail you’re used to on the hi-hat. Including a footswitch input for managing other parameters like changing kits with your foot. Build up to 20 setups and save them in the Trigger iO's memory. Upgraded customizable programming skills include sensitivity, MIDI-channel assignment, crosstalk, note number, velocity curve, threshold, retrigger time and pad type. Easily works plug-and-play with Mac and PC and is powered by its USB connection when operating with a computer. Besides wall-power it when working with non-USB MIDI sound sources. Alesis Trigger IO mount on virtually standing or rack using the arbitrary E-Percussion Module Mount and integrate it cleanly into your drum set or percussion setup. It arrives with EZdrummer LITE software drum module from Toontrack. This EZdrummer Lite has representations of real drum kits, a virtual mixer, and looping functions. This Alesis Trigger iO lets you play virtually any MIDI software or hardware with your electronic drum kit.
- Operate virtually any software or hardware MIDI device with electronic drum triggers, pads, and cymbals.
- 10TRS trigger inputs for use with single and dual-zone triggers.
- DIN MIDI and USB-MIDI Out for managing software and hardware sound modules.
- Accomplishes as an input expander with virtually any drum module.
- Consecutive Hi-Hat control pedal input; also works with switch on/off pedals.
- Exclusive velocity-sensitive for expressive control.
- Footswitch input for controlling Inc/Dec parameters.
- Create and store up to 20 setups.
- Simply plug-and-play with Mac and PC no software drivers needed.
- AC adapter added for DIN MIDI operation.
- Use E-Percussion Module Mount (sold separately) for integration into setups.
- Comes with Toontrack EZdrummer LITE software drum module with samples of real drum kits.
- Brand: Alesis
- Model Number: Trigger IO
- Trigger inputs: (10) TRS, velocity-sensitive
- Hi-Hat control: 1/4-inch (continuous or switch - on/off)
- Footswitch: 1/4-inch TRS for up/down
- MIDI: USB, MIDI OutUSB Computer Interface
- Weight: 453 gm
- Dimensions: 8.5 x 5 x 1.75 inches
- Country of origin: China
- Manufacturer details: Alesis
- Packer details: Alesis
- Importer details: Alesis