Alesis iO DockII Universal ProAudio Dock
All Orders Will Be Dispatched in Next 24 Hours.
Alesis iO Dock II Universal ProAudio Dock for iPad
Alesis iO Dock II Universal ProAudio Dock for iPad introducing with user-friendly design and processing power have been a success with musicians and producers who employ apps to create music. iO Dock brings concept a level more by letting you connect your guitar, bass, microphones, keyboards and MIDI gear in one convenient device. It works with any Core Audio or Core MIDI app, you will never run out of ways to design with the iO Dock II. Alesis iO Dock II is extremely more than an ergonomic place to put your iPad in the studio. Double blending inputs (XLR + 1/4-inch) allow you record vocals, acoustic instruments, electronic instruments or ensembles with ease. Utilize condenser or dynamic mics to capture audio via the onboard mic preamps with phantom power. Combining the iO Dock II within your live or home studio setup is just as comfortable, thanks to 5-pin MIDI In/Out jacks and a USB MIDI Out port.
Upgraded high-impedance input delivers you a dedicated jack for your guitar/bass that ensures you have a clean, pure signal for tracking or 3rd party FX apps. Including dedicated headphone and 1/4-inch outputs permit you to listen to your tracks on studio monitors or 'phones. Additionally, assignable footswitch jack opens up artistic possibilities for gigging or virtual instrument performance. Alesis iO Dock II ProAudio is back and more intelligent than ever. This upgraded Alesis iO Dock II picks up where the original left off by unlocking the power of the iPad to accommodate professional recording capabilities in a simple-to-use design. Simply slide your Lightning or 30-pin iPad into the dock and open your favorite iOS recording app to start creating.
- Provides your iPad with pro audio connections for recording and live performance.
- Lightning connectors and interchangeable 30-pin included.
- Operates with iPad, iPad 2, iPad (3rd generation), and iPad (4th generation)
- Advanced high-impedance guitar input for accurate recording of guitars and bass guitars.
- Updated iPad connector placement for quick and easy loading of your iPad.
- Connect instruments, speakers, microphones, headphones, and MIDI controllers
- Accomplishes with virtually any Core Audio or Core MIDI app in the App Store.
- Two XLR-1/4-inch inputs for use with instruments, microphones, and more.
- Switchable phantom power for use with condenser microphones and input channel gain controls.
- Two 1/4-inch main outputs and 1/4-inch headphone output, each with independent volume controls.
- Five-pin MIDI and USB MIDI input and output and an assignable 1/4-inch footswitch input.
- Professional 24-bit converters built in.
- No drivers required, Class-compliant.
- Brand: Alesis
- Model Number: iO Dock II
- Audio Inputs: 2 x XLR-1/4-inch Balanced TRS Individual gain controls Phantom power, switchable Guitar (high-impedance) switch on Input 1
- Audio Outputs: 2 x 1/4-inch Balanced TRS Main 1/4-inch TRS Headphone Individual level controls
- Control I/O: MIDI In (DIN) MIDI Out (DIN) USB MIDI 1/4-inch Footswitch (function assigned by apps)
- Power: 12V DC, 2A, center-positive
- Dimensions: 8.5 x 10.5 x1.25 gm
- Weight: 935 g