Cort X-1 Electric Guitar
All Orders Will Be Dispatched in Next 24 Hours.
The Cort X-1 Electric Guitar highlights a lightweight poplar body for the latest playing activity. This tonewood allows a high degree of rigidity to the overall structure and persists strongly in the face of severe conditions. Therefore, if your vocation requires a lot of travel, the Cort X1 Electric Guitar serves as an excellent companion.
- Powersound Pickups
- The Powersound PSEG-1F & PSEG-1R (H-H) pickups present classic humbucker punch and tone with a quality/value quotient that cannot be hit.
- Jumbo Frets
- It has a 2.9mm jumbo frets allow the fingers to fly up and down the fretboard with ease and authority.
- Poplar body with maple neck and rosewood fretboard
- The X-1 highlights a solid wood compound that produces all the classic and modern sounds you need without breaking your funds.
- 6-Screw Vintage Tremolo
- A solid vintage-style tremolo way with tuning security and ease of string switches.
- Modern U-Shape Neck Profile
- It is designed for supreme speed, the U-shape profile is absolute for high-energy technical classes requiring fast substitute picking and blazing legato and tapping systems.
- Brand: Cort
- Model Number: X-1
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Cutaway: Double Cutaway
- Body: Poplar Body
- Neck: Hard Maple Neck
- Frets: 24 Frets
- Scale: 25.5"
- Inlay: Dot Inlay
- Tuners: Diecasting Tuners
- Fretboard: Rosewood Fingerboard
- Hardware: Chrome Hardware
- Bridge: 6-screw Vintage Tremolo
- Pickups: Powersound PSEG4-1F & PSEG4-1R Pickups (H-H)