DAddario EZ890 85 15 Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings
All Pre-Paid Orders Will Be Dispatched in Next 24 Hours.
D’Addario EZ890 Bronze Superlight Acoustic Guitar Strings:
D'Addario’s lightest gauge of 85/15 acoustic strings, EZ890s are perfect for beginners or professionals who prefer a lighter tone and easy bending.
85/15 Bronze connects the brilliance of 80/20 bronze with the longer life features of Phosphor Bronze. The 85/15 Bronze wrap wire is precision wound onto a carefully drawn, hexagonally shaped high carbon steel core, resulting in long-lasting, light sounding tone with great intonation.
D’Addario EZ890 Specifications:
- D'Addario’s lightest gauge of acoustic strings, least tension for performing ease.
- Bright, long-lasting acoustic tone, excellent for all musical forms.
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion tight packaging for strings that are always new.
- Made in the U.S.A. for the special quality and performance
- String Gauges are Plain Steel .009, .012, .015, Bronze Wound .025, .035, .045.
According to the Manufacturer
Explanation of 85/15 Bronze
An alloy of 85% copper and 15% zinc, 85/15 bronze links the brilliant sound features of 80/20 bronze with the exceptional sustain usually found in phosphor bronze strings.
Explanation of Plain Steel
A great carbon steel alloy wire that is round in cross-section. Used for plain steel strings.
How can I clean my strings?
Hand sweat and dirt build-up are the main culprits that shorten string longevity. Wipe the strings down with a washed cloth after each session.