DAddario PL016 Plain Steel Guitar Strings
D'Addario PL016 Plain Steel .016 Guitar Strings
D'Addario PL016 Plain Steel .016 Guitar Strings are made using round steel wire with D'Addario restricted Lock Twist ensuring the ball end will not separate from the string. The Plain Steel strings can be utilized on Acoustic or Electric Guitars. Ideal as a replacement string or for creating customized collections. This D'Addario XL Nickel Wound is famous worldwide for its excellent, long-lasting tone. XL‘s are perfect wound with nickel-plated steel on a hex-shaped core, appearing in strings with a unique bright tone and superb intonation.
D'Addario world's highest manufacturer of musical instrument strings is appreciated as the Players Choice with a status for unique quality and consistency. D'Addario's PL016 innovative packaging decreases waste and gives protection from corrosion. D'Addario strings are made in the U.S.A. utilizing a proprietary, digitally controlled, state-of-the-art machinery for unmatched performance.
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance.
- Exclusive 0.016 gauge plain steel string for acoustic or electric guitar.
- Excellent, long-lasting tone.
- Ideal as a replacement string or for creating customized sets.
- Brand: D'Addario
- Model Number: PL016
- String Gauge: Medium
- String Material: Steel
- Size: .016 gauge
- Mallet Hardness: extra-hard
- Weight: 9.07 g
- Dimensions: 10.2 x 10.2 x 0.3 cm