Hofner AS 260 Alfred Stingl Full Size Complete Cello Violin
All Pre-Paid Orders Will Be Dispatched in Next 24 Hours.
Hofner AS-260 Alfred Stingl Full Size Complete Cello Violin
Hofner AS-260 Alfred Stingl Full Size Complete Cello Violin has a solid carved Manchurian spruce top, ruby ebony finish, flamed Himalayan maple back, maple bridge, and polished steel strings. It is available with octagonal Brazilwood bow with an ebony frog, comes in a variety of sizes. The strong padded nylon bag is also included for protecting the instrument. It is made from special woods that are chosen for resonant qualities. The bows can cause the strings to vibrate that can transfer to the entire instrument. The more Alfred stingl is played the better it sounds.
Used material is dense and shaved to very thin thickness, however strong enough to retain its integrity. Moreover, solid wood construction is very important that resonates well while maintaining its structural integrity. Other materials are made up of ebony. Overall it is worth the price, rich sounds, splendid tones, and ease of playability.
- Design has octagonal Brazilwood bow with ebony frog and rectangular wooden case
- Maple Bridge and polished steel strings
- Rigid carved Manchurian spruce top and flamed Himalayan maple back and sides
- Utmost option to drive great gigs in live stages
- Brand: Hofner
- Model: AS-260
- Construction: Flamed Himalayan maple back and sides, solid carved Manchurian spruce top
- Fittings: Ebony
- Finish: Ruby brown finish
- Strings: Polished steel springs
- Bridge: Maple Bridge
- Size: 4/4
- Dimensions: 500mm X 400mm X 250mm
- Weight: 7.8 Kg