Ibanez GRG250P Electric Guitar
All Pre-Paid Orders Will Be Dispatched in Next 24 Hours.
Ibanez GRG250P Electric Guitar:
The Ibanez GRG250P is one of the common affordable RG models with a dual locking tremolo bridge. Other characteristics comprise a basswood body bolted to a maple neck with a 24-fret rosewood fingerboard and pickguard-mounted Ibanez pickups with a set of humbuckers flanking a single-coil.
The GRG250P is an RG series solid body electric guitar model started by Ibanez in 2009. It is performed in China as part of the entry-level GIO line.
In 2009 and 2010 various versions were offered for different markets: a version with an ILT1 tremolo for Asian markets and a version with an Edge III tremolo outside. The Edge III tremolo was approved globally for 2011.
In 2010 two new finishes were started: Beam Blue and Orange. The GRG250P was discontinued after 2011, in all markets excluding China and Southeast Asia.
Various changes were proposed for 2018 including a poplar body, treated New Zealand pine fretboard and the Standard DL tremolo.
A related model with a maple fretboard, the GRG250M, was organised in 2014. Another related model with shark tooth inlays and an aluminium pickguard, the GRG255DX, was continued for 2016.
- Brand: Ibanez
- Model Number: GRG250P
- Body Type: Solid Body
- Body Material: Basswood, Poplar
- Neck Joint: AANJ
- Hardware Colour: Black
- Pickguard: Matte Black
- Neck type: GRG
- Neck Material: 1-piece maple
- Scale Length: 648mm/ 25½"
- Fingerboard Inlays: White Dot
- Frets: 24/Medium, 24/Jumbo
- Pickup Configuration: HSH
- String gauge (factory): .009–.042
- Bridge Pickup: Ibanez STD-H2 (H), Ibanez Infinity R (H)
- Middle Pickup: Ibanez STD-S4 (S), Ibanez Infinity RS (S)
- Neck pickup: Ibanez STD-H1 (H), Ibanez Infinity R (H)
- Controls: 5-way lever / Master volume / master tone
- Bridge: Edge III tremolo, ILT1 tremolo, Standard DL tremolo
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood, Treated New Zealand pine