Ibanez GRX55 Electric Guitar
Ibanez GRX55 Electric Guitar:
The GRX55 is an RX series solid body electric guitar model started by Ibanez in late 2014. It was created in China as a component of the entry-level GIO line. The GRX55 specialities a poplar body bolted to a maple neck with a 22-fret rosewood fingerboard with white dot position labels. Components introduce Ibanez Infinity pickups scaled in a black pickguard with a pair of humbuckers flanking a single-coil, a synchronized tremolo platform and chrome device.
The GIO series was generated for performers who want Ibanez character in a more affordable package. Not only do they look and play safer than everything other in their price range, but their rigorous inquiry, set-up and warranty is the equivalent as Ibanez's more favourite patterns.
Treated New Zealand Pine fretboard
Treated New Zealand Pine has gone through an excellent seasoning process which submits a harder, more strong piece of wood. As a result, it appears improved stability while producing a rich warm tone.
- Scale: 648mm/25.5"
- Width: 42mm at NUT
- Width: 57mm at 22F
- Thickness: 19.5mm at 1F
- Thickness: 21.5mm at 12F
- Radius: 305mmR
- Brand: Ibanez
- Model Number: GRX55
- Colour: Black Night
- Neck type: GRX Maple neck
- Body: Poplar body
- Fret: Medium frets
- Bridge: Std. tremolo bridge
- Factory Tuning: 1E, 2B, 3G, 4D, 5A, 6E
- String Gauge: .009/.011/.016/.024/.032/.042
- Hardware Colour: Black
- Neck Pickup: Infinity R (H) neck pickup (Passive/Ceramic)
- middle pickup: Infinity RS (S) middle pickup (Passive/Ceramic)
- Bridge Pickup: Infinity R (H) bridge pickup (Passive/Ceramic)