Korg Kaossilator Pro Plus Phrase Synthesizer and Loop Recorder
All Orders Will Be Dispatched in Next 24 Hours.
Korg Kaossilator Pro+ Phrase Synthesizer and Loop Recorder
Korg Kaossilator Pro+ Phrase Synthesizer and Loop Recorder allow musical phrases and melodies to be performed with ease by tapping, stroking, or rubbing the touchpad. This inherent design and flexibility enable users who aren't keyboard players to effortlessly create performances that could not be produced on a standard keyboard instrument. Users can design performances that are bright with tonal changes that could not be presented on a conventional keyboard instrument.
This Kaossilator is packed with the cutting-edge synth sounds that you have become to expect from Korg. There are 50 added programs, making the total program count to 250. The 62 of these sounds are represented directly from popular musical genres, including familiar and remarkably useful leads, and synth basses, along with sound outcomes for DJ use. From special note are the 26 drum sounds that have been remarkably enhanced. Upgraded drum PCM includes sounds from the acclaimed Wavedrum percussion synth for even more magnificent performance variety. Including just a single Kaossilator Pro+, you can play chiptune, house, hip-hop, dubstep, new disco, electro, reggaeton, drum 'n' bass, plus international styles such as rock and bossa nova, or you can build your genre.
The Loop Recording can be estimated for up to four measures (16 beats. ) Performances on the Korg synth can be recorded into any of the four onboard interior Loop Recorder Banks. By appending overdubbing additional sounds one at a time, you can produce amazing looped phrases that range from minimum to fully orchestrated.
Additionally, if you've never played a musical instrument before, the Kaossilator Pro+’s Scale and Key features assure that the notes being performed will match the song being performed. Utilize the Key setting to define the musical key or root. Pick any of 35 scales, extending from popular scales such as major pentatonic, chromatic, and minor blues, as well as unusual scales such as Ryukyu, Spanish, and Raga. By using both the Scale and Key settings to harmonize the song, you can play classic solos without a single wrong note.
- Smoothly playable synthesizer; easily touch the touchpad to play notes and manipulate sounds in real-time.
- 250 sound programs cover a broad range of styles, including 62 new programs
- Loop Recording function enables intuitive recording and performance, and 4 infinitely stackable loop banks are available.
- Multiple functions for unlimited performance possibilities.
- Key and Scale settings make it easy for anyone to perform with no wrong notes.
- Note Range function permits you to specify the horizontal pitch range of the touchpad.
- Gate Arpeggiator function provides you to easily control phrases with the slider.
- Pad LEDs secure excellent visibility even in the dark.
- USB MIDI enables use as a powerful MIDI controller
- Store recorded loop data and even externally made.
- WAV files on an SD/SDHC card.
- Complete dedicated editor software for centralized administration of sample data and settings.
- Brand: Korg
- Model Number: Kaossilator Pro+
- Number of programs: 250 (including 15 effect programs)
- Sound Categories:
- Lead=40 (8), Acoustic=15, Bass=40 (12), Chord=40 (11), SE=30 (5), Drum=30 (10),
- Drum Pattern = 40 (16), Vocoder = 15
- New or improved functionality is enclosed in parentheses.
- Number of Scales: 35
- Key setting: ±12
- Main controllers: Touchpad, GATE ARP TIME/SPEED slider
- Audio Input:
- Line Input (Stereo RCA pin jack)
- Mic Input (Mono unbalanced 6.3 mm phone Jack)
- Audio Output:
- Line Output (Stereo RCA pin jack)
- Headphone (6.3 mm Stereo phone jack)
- Sampling Frequency: 48 kHz
- AD/DA: 24 bit / Linear
- External storage device: SD Card (16MB - 2GB), SDHC Card (- 32GB)
- In / Out
- Type B
- Power supply: DC9V
- Display: 4-digit LED display
- AC adapter, protective sheet for the touchpad
- Operating requirements for Kaossilator Pro+ Editor
- With USB ports support Microsoft Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 inch
- Microsoft Windows XP (SP3 or later) / Vista (SP2 or later, 32bit/64bit) / 7 (SP1 or later, 32bit/64bit) / 8 (32bit/64bit)
- Apple Macintosh computer with USB ports support Mac OS X
- Intel Mac supports
- Later Mac OS X 10.5 or later
- Dimensions: 210 x 226 x 49 mm
- Weight: 1.3 kg / 2.87 lbs.