Korg Monologue SV Silver Analog Synthesizer
All Pre-Paid Orders Will Be Dispatched in Next 24 Hours.
Korg Monologue-SV Silver Analog Synthesizer
Korg Monologue-SV Silver Analog Synthesizer is a strong, vibrant analog synthesis in your hands for an astounding price. Its engine is related to the acclaimed minilogue analog synthesizer, with modernized voicing and a 2-pole VCF that's optimized for lead tones and monophonic bass. The robust 16-step sequencer is ideal for creating classic acid-style basslines and more, and you can interchange your sequence just by touching any key on the 25-key mini-keybed. Representative in micro tuning, per-step parameter lock for the sequencer, and the capability to save 100 programs the Korg monologue analog synthesizer is an effective monosynth indeed.
The built-in OLED oscilloscope presents you with the results of your sound-shaping pretty cool. The oscillators support into a 2-pole filter designed especially for the monologue, optimized for mono leads and bass. Distortion is a great sonic tool, and the monologue's built-in analog Drive circuit is the classic thing for shaping synth sounds that come alive. Combine a bit of sizzle or full-on fuzz, it's your appeal. At modest levels, the Drive circuit can attach a clear sense of punch and impression without sounding overly distorted try it on some percussion-type sounds and you'll see what we mean. This monologue's LFO section can deliver faster rates than the LFO in the Korg minilogue, and you can attach it to Shape, Pitch, or Filter Cutoff. While it's simple enough to shape your sounds on the fly, monologue enables you to save up to 100 programs for immediate recall.
- Built-in 16-step sequencer with an analog monophonic synthesizer.
- Keep your sounds for immediate recall (ships with 80 factories presets plus 20 user locations).
- VCO 1 offers Saw, Square waveforms, and Triangle, with waveshaping.
- VCO 2 offers Saw, Random waveforms, and Triangle, with waveshaping, Sync, and Ring Mod.
- 2-pole VCF is optimized for lead sounds and monophonic bass.
- 3 Envelope Generator modes for artistic sound shaping.
- LFO ranges from extremely slow to very fast, with a 1-shot mode for envelope-like modulation effects.
- Analog Drive circuit combines subtle punch and intensity to full-on distortion.
- 16-step sequencer with per-step parameter lock for producing complex, animated sequences.
- 25-key slim keybed, E to E for the comfort of use in a band setting.
- 12 user-savable scale locations with supports Micro Tuning.
- Auto-tuning circuit keeps rock-solid tuning stability, even when playing for hours.
- Powered via 6 x AA batteries or optional power supply.
- Brand: Korg
- Model Number: Monologue-SV
- Sound Engine Type(s): Analog
- Number of Keys: 25
- Type of Keys: slim-keys, synth-action, velocity-sensitive
- Polyphony: Monophonic
- Number of Presets: 100 programs (80 factories, 20 user presets)
- Oscillators: 2 x VCO (square, triangle, sawtooth), 1 x LFO
- Effects Types: Analog Drive distortion
- Sequencer: 16-step
- Audio Inputs: 1 x 1/4 inch
- Audio Outputs: 1 x 1/4 inch (audio out)
- Headphones: 1 x 1/4 inch
- USB: 1 x Type B
- MIDI I/O: In/Out
- Other I/O: 2 x 1/8 inch Sync in/out
- Features: Micro Tuning, OLED oscilloscope screen
- Power Supply: 9V DC power supply (sold separately) / 6 x AA batteries
- Height: 2.99 inch
- Width: 13.78 inch
- Depth: 10.87 inch
- Weight: 1.6 kg
- Country of origin: China
- Manufacturer details: Korg
- Packer details: Korg
- Importer details: Korg