Korg PA900 Arranger Keyboard
All Orders Will Be Dispatched in Next 24 Hours.
Korg PA900 Arranger Keyboard
Korg PA900 Arranger Keyboard acclaimed offers you plenty of new sounds that will impress any audience, as well as a tremendous range of styles covering music styles from all over the world. Connect this with powerful functionality, an automatic user interface, and rich, powerful sound and you have an Arranger for the most demanding player.
This PA900 sound engine uses twice the PCM memory of the best-selling PA600 and increases the amount of User PCM memory to 192MB. This number of user Style areas has also expanded to a maximum of 1,200 which will incorporate almost every style imaginable. The intensified built-in speaker system produces a strong, rich sound that's improved by standard features such as the TC Helicon Vocal Harmonizer, the Dual Crossfade Sequencer, and a Coupled MP3 player & recorder. Video output is provided as a conventional function, so your audience can sing along to the onscreen songs. Sets all this in a high‐quality cabinet with aluminum side-panels in a silver body to present a prestigious look on any stage.
With more extra power than ever before and numerous great new features, the PA900 sets an innovative standard for arranger workstations. A huge leap forward from the traditional and best-selling PA800, Korg has established the bar of excellence to a new level by offering new genuine sounds and powerful new features, presented in a slim and professional looking design, at an equivalent more affordable price.
Korg is qualified for the most successful and important arranger keyboards ever. Utilized by 10 of thousands of music specialists in every nation around the world, these arrangers have inspired audiences and overwhelmed performers wherever with the wonderful combination of unbeatable sound features and quality.
Korg's RX (Real eXperience) Technology combines this great Korg history with strong new technology and ideas from musicians around the world to give a new standard in arrangers. This result is a sweet jewel that packages technological magic into a modern and user-friendly design. The 61-key keyboard presents a semi-weighted action, looks great, features naturally responsive key-on/key-off velocity responsiveness and aftertouch, and is designed for players of all levels.
It carries over 400 Styles, straight out of the box. Everyone is a completely realized musical environment dedicated to producing a particular musical style. Additionally, 4 Stereo Digital Multi-Effect processors can be utilized for each song. The 125 effect types are available, covering from the standard reverbs and delays through to the more unique and excellent effects. Also, each track features mid and High, EQ with Low controls.
- Upgraded RX (Real eXperience) sound engine offers improved realism and new vivid sound.
- Huge internal ROM plus up to 192 MB of user PCM data presents a powerful wave memory, delivering the best sound quality possible.
- 3 assignable switches and a 4-way joystick assure total control for the sound articulation levels.
- Velocity with aftertouch and 61 key semi-weighted keyboard.
- Compact and slim lightweight cabinet.
- Huge TouchView 7 inch TFT display.
- Simple layout and automatic graphical interface with a new Search function for quickly locating musical resources.
- 2-way speaker system assures a strong and clear sound.
- Advanced Style and Performance selection, over 400 factory Styles, each with 4 varieties and 4 Fill Ins + Break, also 15 user banks for unlimited storage of your favorite customized or user-created Styles and settings.
- Guitar Mode 2 for extra more genuine guitar parts.
- Chord Sequencer feature records any chord progression on-the-fly.
- 2 Global Effects (Limiter, EQ) + 4 Stereo Master Effects (125 FX Types).
- 4 dedicated effects with TC Helicon 3-voice Vocal Processor.
- Twice MP3/MIDI file players with recording capability, X-Fader and Vocal Remover.
- Improved compatibility with lyrics in graphical format (+G) for MP3.
- Advanced sound compatibility for GM and GS songs.
- Completely programmable SongBook database based on Styles.
- Innovative SoundFont format import function.
- Mass Storage with Micro SD.
- Brand: Korg
- Model Number: PA900
- 61 keys semi–weighted
- Velocity sensitive and after touch are supported.
- Upgradable Operating System
- RX (Real eXperience)
- DNC (Defined Nuance Control)
- Multitasking - Load while play feature.
- Tone Generator:
- KORG EDS (Enhanced Definition Synthesis) sound generator
- 128 Voices, 128 Oscillators
- Filters with Resonance
- Three band EQ for each track.
- Up to 4 Stereo Digital Multi-Effect block systems
- 125 Master Effect types + 2 Global Effects.
- Sounds / Drumkits:
- More than 1100, including Stereo Piano and GM/GS improved sound compatibility; more than 70 Drum Kits
- User area: 512 Sounds, 128 Drum Kits
- Defined Nuance Control (DNC) Technology
- Digital Drawbars: 9 Footages
- Full Sounds/Drumkits editing capability
- User PCM RAM Memory: 192 MB.
- More than 400 preloaded Styles, freely reconfigurable
- 1200 available Style locations including the Favorite banks
- Eight Style tracks, 4 Single Touch Settings, 4 Pads and one Style Setting per Style
- Guitar Track 2 mode, Parallel and Fixed NTT
- Style Record with Step Record, Track and Event Edit functions
- Style controls: 3 Intros, 4 Variations, 4 Fills, Break, 3 Endings, Synchro Start/Stop, Tap Tempo/Reset, Bass Inversion, Auto Fill, Manual Bass, Memory, Accompaniment Mute, Drum Mapping, Snare & Kick Designation, STS Mode.
- Performance / STS:
- 320 Realtime Performance locations
- STS: Memorize Keyboard tracks settings, up to 4 x 1200 Styles, up to 4 x SongBook entries,My Setting function.
- Song Play:
- Patented XDS Crossfade Dual Sequencer Player (Supported formats: MID, KAR, MP3 + lyrics, MP3+G)
- 2 Players with separate Select, Start/Stop, Home, Rewind and Fast Forward controls
- X-Fader Balance control
- Lyrics, Score, and Chord data can be displayed on screen, or on external video monitor
- Jukebox function.
- Mp3 Player / Recorder:
- Double Mp3 Player and Mp3 Recorder
- Real Time Transpose (+6/-5 semitones)
- Tempo change (±30%)
- Vocal Remover
- Record MP3 files including Styles, SMF, Real Time Tracks, Pads, Microphone and Effects.
- Quick Record (Backing Sequence)
- Multitrack and Step Record functions - Full-featured sequencer
- 16 tracks; Up to 200,000 events
- SMF native format.
- Fully programmable music database, based on Styles, SMF, Karaoke, MP3 with automatic selection of Style Play and Song Play modes
- User-definable custom lists
- Filtering and Ordering options.
- i-Series models: Styles
- Pa series: Style, Performance, Program/Sound, Song, SongBook, Pad.
- Control Inputs:
- Damper pedal (support half-pedaling with optional DS-1H pedal)
- Assignable pedal/switch.
- Audio Output: Left/Mono, Right/Mono, Unbalanced
- Headphone Output: 1 (in the front panel)
- Video Out: 1 RCA type.
- In, Out; standard Midi connectors
- USB to Midi using the USB Device port
- 8 user definable MIDI Setups.
- USB-MIDI Interface
- To Device: 1 (Front)
- To Host: 1 (Rear)
- 2.0 Hi Speed connections
- Dimensions: 37.8 x 13.9 x 103 cm
- Weight: 10.9 kg