Roland Classic Organ C-330-La
All Orders Will Be Dispatched in Next 24 Hours.
Roland Classic Organ C-330LA:
The Roland C-330 Classic Organ is compact yet stress rich. With a recently designed dual-manual tracker-action keyboard and curved pedalboard, it appears amazingly authentic pipe-organ sound, touch and spatial ambience in a space-saving cabinet.
- High-quality sound from the Rodgers/Roland building.
- Immediate switching between classical tunings, baroque pitch, etc.
- Voice Pallets for each stop, from baroque to passionate.
- Built-in recorder for showing and storing representations.
- RSS ambience system presents the grand repercussion of a cathedral.
- Recently designed concave pedalboard and dual-manual tracker-action keyboard.
- Compressed design, just 1,270mm (W) x 910mm (D) x 1,319mm (H) including music rest and pedalboard.
- Compact satellite speakers generate the spatial depth of pipes emanating from the walls and ceiling.
The C-330 submits superb tone with extremely flexible pipe-voicing capability, Windchest panning, and controls for Warmth, Presence, Chiff and more. Every custom frame you make can be conveniently collected to USB memory.
The C-330 is selected with a recently created dual manual tracker-action keyboard (61 keys) and parallel concave pedalboard (30 pedals). The result is an actual pipe-organ feel, with a smooth, quiet action that’s both sensitive and satisfying to play.
RSS Ambient Sound
The C-330 is implemented with a 4-channel digital amplifier and a registered RSS ambience engine for a rich, spatial sound. Hands-on commands are provided for immediately controlling the balance of the main speakers, the satellite speakers and the reverb.
Versatile Practice and Performance
The C-330 can be handled in a broad variety of environments, such as wedding parlours, churches and concert halls but it can also deliver the joy of playing in a cathedral directly into your home.
- Brand: Roland
- Model number: C-330
- Keyboard: Manual-I: 61 keys, Manual-II: 61 keys, Pedal: 30 keys.
- Tremulant (Tablet): Manual-I, Manual-II 1 each: Total 2
- Effect: RSS Reverb
- Key Transpose: -6 to +5 semitone steps
- Temperament: Equal, Werckmeister III, Kirnberger I/III, Vallotti, Meantone D#/Eb, Pythagorean, Modern Bach.
- Pitch: 4 types
- Master Tuning: +/-50 cents
- Storage Media: USB Flash Memory
- Pedal: Expression Pedal: 1, Kick Switch: 2
- Speakers: Satellite Speakers 12 cm x 2, Woofer 20 cm x 2, Tweeter 5 cm x 2.
- Power Consumption: 120 W
- Cabinet Finish: Simulated Light Oak
- Total Width of console and pedalboard: 1,270 mm, 50 inches
- Total Depth of console and pedalboard: 910 mm, 35-7/8 inches
- Total Height of console and pedalboard: 1,319 mm, 51-15/16 inches
- Total Weight of console and pedalboard: 109.8 kg, 242 lbs. 2 oz.
- Bench Width: 1,350 mm, 53-3/16 inches
- Bench Depth: 294 mm, 11-5/8 inches
- Bench Height: 640 mm, 25-1/4 inches
- Bench Weight: 20.0 kg, 44 lbs. 2 oz.