Roland Digital Piano Hp 504
All Pre-Paid Orders Will Be Dispatched in Next 24 Hours.
Roland Digital Piano HP-504:
Roland Digital Piano HP-504 is the advanced technologies deliver superior piano concert to an attractive and affordable instrument for your home. The SuperNATURAL Piano sound engine has been improved with a Dynamic Harmonic characteristic for fortissimo playing, while the new PHA-4 Premium Keyboard with Escapement and Ivory Feel covers the latest touch-sensing technology to completely examine SuperNATURAL Piano’s rich tonal contrasts and natural dynamics.
- Built-in recorder lets you catch your achievements as MIDI or audio files.
- Possible in Simulated Rosewood, Contemporary Black and White finishes.
- Play along with popular songs in your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch using the free Air Performer app.
- Large onboard song library includes piano classics, as well as general études such as Czerny 100 and Hanon.
- Enjoy excellent sound with SuperNATURAL Piano, which produces the rich, multiple tones of an actual acoustic grand.
- New PHA-4 Premium Keyboard with Escapement and Ivory Feel emphasises Roland’s latest high-resolution touch-detection technology.
- Use current Individual Note Voicing to customize the sound to your taste by changing the pitch, volume and character of each note separately.
- Headphones 3D Ambience effect suggests a rich, immersive sound experience while using headphones for individual practice.
- Convenient specialities for daily playings, such as sovereign volume for headphones, Volume Limit function and flexible music rest.
- Fortissimo playing techniques are fully represented with the new Dynamic Harmonic characteristic, which produces both a different tonal character and powerful sound.
- Free Piano Partner app for iPad combines the interactive Flash Card game for building music skills and produces an automatic interface for selecting songs and tones in the HP504.
- Brand: Roland
- Model number: HP-504
- Keyboard: 88 keys.
- Touch Sensitivity: Key Touch: 5 types, fixed touch.
- Keyboard Mode: Whole, Dual, Split, Twin Piano.
- Pedals: Damper, Soft, Sostenuto.
- Piano Sound: SuperNATURAL Piano Sound.
- MIDI Format: Conforms to GM2, GS, Xglite.
- Max. Polyphony: 128 voices.
- Tones: Upright Piano: 5 Tones, E.Piano: 10 Tones, Other: 321 Tones, Grand Piano: 14 Tones.
- Temperament: 8 types, selectable temperament key.
- Master Tuning: 415.3 – 466.2 Hz.
- Transpose: Key Transpose: -6 – +5 (in semitones), Playback Transpose: -6 – +5 (in semitones, including audio files).
- Tempo: Quarter note: 10 – 500.
- Volume: 11 levels.
- Parts: 3 parts.
- Save Song: Standard MIDI Files.
- Note Storage: Approx. 30,000 notes.
- Control: Song Select, Play/Stop, Rec, Rewinding, Fast-forwarding, Top of the song, Part Mute, Mute Volume, Tempo, Tempo Mute, All Songs Play, Count-in, Song Balance, AB Repeat.
- Resolution: 120 ticks per quarter note.
- Playback: File Format: Audio File (WAV 44.1 kHz, 16-bit linear format).
- Recording: Keyboard, SMF data, File Format: Audio File (WAV 44.1 kHz, 16-bit linear format).
- Transpose: Playback Transpose: -6 – +5 (in semitones).
- Playback Speed: 75 – 125%.
- External Storage: USB Flash Memory.
- Playable Software: Standard MIDI Files, Roland Original Format, Audio File.
- Language: English, Japanese.
- Music Rest: Tilt Adjustment: 3 levels.
- Keyboard Lid: Slide type.
- Rated Power Output: 12 W.
- Volume Level: 106 dB.
- Speakers: 12 cm x 2.
- Headphones: Effects: Headphones 3D Ambience.
- Width: 1387 mm, 54-10/16 inches.
- Depth: 429 mm, 16-15/16 inches.
- Weight: 51.5 kg, 113 lbs. 9 oz.
- Country of origin: China
- Manufacturer details: Roland
- Packer details: Roland
- Importer details: Roland