Roland JU 06A Boutique Sound Module Synthesizer
All Orders Will Be Dispatched in Next 24 Hours.
Roland JU-06A Boutique Sound Module Synthesizer
Roland JU-06A Boutique Sound Module Synthesizer introducing with features of both the JUNO-106 and JUNO-60 and in one modern, reliable instrument that you can take everywhere. Roland vintage JUNO synthesizers establish the sound of the ‘80s. More popular on the used market, many keyboardists either want one or genuinely regret selling one back in the day. This JU-06A is durable, compact yet suitable for long epic live performances and studio sessions. It operates on batteries and has a convenient built-in speaker, therefore JUNO goes where you go. The strong smooth sliders and metal panels with metal shafts feel great and stand up to the difficulties of life on the street. Also it entirely looks the part, with the genuine vintage styling we all know and love.
Roland JU-06A is the great of the JUNO-106 and JUNO-60 in one synth. It has the envelope-controllable pulse-width-modulation of the 60, the eternal high-pass filter of the 106, and the unique filter function of both, immediately switchable from the front panel. The sound is alike from its vintage analogs, also while tweaking controls or using advanced settings. Plus no vintage JUNO would be perfect without the twisting sound of its faithfully recreated, traditional chorus, right down to the lovable noise.
Additionally features a both and throws in chord memory and an onboard sequencer to boot. Formulating sequenced lines with chord memory results in harmonic phrases so high they have no business becoming from something that suits in your backpack.
Including full-sized MIDI jacks and USB audio/MIDI, you play and synchronize with any piece of gear. It comes with outside clock input, so you can sync to old analog instruments or modern Eurorack systems. Using external clock to drive the onboard sequencer can result in rhythmic variations, amazing phrases, and other happy accidents.
Its durable, compact size is easily fits anywhere, simply controlled from a master keyboard or DAW. Combine a DK-01 Boutique Dock for a 3 convenient tilt positions and polished look.
- Durable, Portable, Compact, synth module depends on the iconic Juno-106 and Juno-60 synthesizers.
- Every model is immediately switchable from the module’s control panel.
- Adequate hands-on control with 17 dedicated sliders.
- Possesses the 106’s continuous highpass filter.
- Covers the 60’s envelope controllable pulse width modulation.
- 16-step sequencer enables you to save up to 16 patterns.
- 2 chorus modes to expand your sound, exactly like the originals.
- Powered via 4 AA batteries or USB
- Built-in mini speaker headphones or no amp required.
- Robust metal-shafted sliders and Tough metal panels.
- Fit with the optional K-25m keyboard dock (sold separately).
- Brand: Roland
- Model Number: JU-06A
- Type: Desktop Synth Module
- Analog/Digital: Digital
- Pads: 16 x Performance Buttons
- Polyphony: 4 Notes
- Presets: Juno-60, Juno-106 (64 patches each), 16 x Chord Memory
- Oscillators: 1 x DCO
- Waveforms: Square, Sawtooth, Sub, PWM, Noise
- Envelope Generator: 1 x ADSR
- LFO: 1 x LFO
- VCA: Yes
- Filter: Highpass Filter, VCF
- Effects Types: 2 x Chorus, 1 x Delay
- Arpeggiator: Yes, Mode switch, Range switch, Rate control
- Sequencer: 16-step, 16 x Patterns, Monophonic
- Analog Inputs: 1 x 1/8 inch TRS (stereo in)
- Analog Outputs: 1 x 1/8 inch TRS (stereo out)
- Headphones: 1 x 1/8 inch
- MIDI I/O: In/Out/USB
- Other I/O: 1 x 1/8 inch (external clock in)
- USB: 1 x Type Micro-B
- Expansion: K-25m Keyboard Unit (sold separately), DK-01 Dock (sold separately)
- Power Supply: USB bus powered / 4 x AA batteries (Ni-MH, Alkaline)
- Power Usage: 500mA
- Height: 1.93 inch
- Width: 11.81 inch
- Depth: 5.06 inch
- Weight: 113.3 gm
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 Year