Samson Concert 99 Handheld System
Order Now Today Product Will Be Dispatched in Next 6 Hours
Samson Concert 99 Handheld System:
The Samson Concert 99 Handheld connects 80 channels of high-definition audio and ultimate reliability into a rugged all-metal, rack-mountable frame with a stage-ready backlit display. A 300' UHF operating range and effective transmitter battery life, this frequency-agile system allows unique value to singers, business professionals, educators and others in search of true wireless freedom.
Q8 Handheld Mic
The CR99 Wireless Receiver via the CH99 Handheld Transmitter, which emphasises Samson's Q8 Professional Dynamic Microphone capsule. The CH99 transmitter highlights a changeable Gain control, as well as a popless 1-touch Mute switch.
The CR99 Wireless Receiver allows 80 total operating channels, choosing the best frequency option for your area. The CR99's Group scan helps avoid different frequencies.
The CR99 receiver highlights a bright, backlit LCD for monitoring on dark stages, even at long distances. The LCD also gives the exact battery life of your transmitter, along with the channel number and its similar UHF frequency.
- Brand: Samson
- Variable Gain control
- 1-touch Mute
- 300' operating range (line-of-sight)
- Frequency-agile UHF wireless system
- Removable 1/4-wave antennas
- Balanced XLR and 1/4" outputs
- Q8 Professional Dynamic Microphone Capsule
- 80 operating channels across 24MHz bandwidth
- AC adapter and rackmount kit
- Rugged all-metal, the rack-mountable framework
- Group scan for lightly single or multi-system setup
- True RF Diversity design reduces dropouts
- Offers up to eight hours of battery life managing two AA batteries
- IR sync wirelessly meets receiver and transmitter frequency
- Multifunctional backlit LCD (RF, audio, transmitter battery levels)
- Up to eight concurrent systems per frequency band
- Tone key checks unwanted noise when a transmitter is off/out of range