Samson Mixer Mix Pad Mxp 124 Fx
Order Now Today Product Will Be Dispatched in Next 6 Hours
Samson Mixer MixPad MXP124 FX:
The Samson MXP124FX is a 12-Input Analog Stereo Mixer with Impressions and USB illustrates. Samson's dedication to quality, affordability and expert specs. This lightweight mixer suggests all of the sonic purity, the comfort of use and premium performance that serious musicians need.
The MXP124FX gives four MDR mic preamp channels, each with a 3-band EQ, Gain trim, high pass filter and pre-fader Aux send. It further has high-quality faders, not typical of such a small format mixer. Two of its mic channels feature single-knob compressors for studio-quality effective control without the non-stop tweaking of outside gear.
The MXP124FX features premium systems particularly planned to work with Samson's Maximum Dynamic Range mic preamps to produce wide frequency range, precise channel separation and natural response.
This assures that all of your mixes begin from pure, actual audio signals, making the MXP124FX accurate for education, broadcast, band rehearsals and other live sound applications.
The mixer also features a high-integrity, bi-directional USB connection for recording a mix to your preferred DAW or integrating digital music data from your computer into a project.
The MXP124FX has selectable 48-volt phantom power so you're easy to mix in the passionate, natural response of your favourite condenser microphones.
The MXP124FX combines brightly coloured knobs, as well as 4-segment, LED level metering for secure and effective operation in dark environments.
- Brand: Samson
- Model Number: MXP124FX
- Four Stacked-Stereo channels.
- High-quality, precision faders.
- Optional mic stand mount available.
- 100 24-bit, low-noise digital effects.
- Ultra-low noise, high headroom analogue mixer.
- Four Class A, MDR mic preamps with 3-band EQ.
- Two single-knob, studio-quality compressors.
- High-integrity, bidirectional USB interface.
- One pre-fader Aux transfer per channel for the monitor mix.
- 48V Phantom Potential for condenser microphones.
- Multiple output are Main Mix, Mix 2, Phones and Tape.
- All mic channels implemented with input Gain and high pass filters.
- USB/Tape inputs assignable to Main Mix and Mix 2/Phones outputs.