Samson SXD 3000 Power Amplifier with DSP
Due To Government Orders Our Services Will Be Enable After 31-Mar-2020
Samson SXD 3000 Power Amplifier with DSP
Samson SXD 3000 Power Amplifier with DSP is perfectly designed to give you extraordinary power with excellent DSP technology, pushing the boundaries of value, reliability, and performance. With a complete-featured interface for accurate control over DSP parameters, it is a perfect choice for front of house engineers, installers and anyone who is looking for a safe power distribution setup.
It also features a handy dual rack space design and an excellent power rating of 450 watts per side at 4 ohms. This power amplifier is precisely engineered to provide sturdy, clean output with low distortion and a broad dynamic range over a comprehensive frequency spectrum of 20Hz–20kHz. The power amp gives broad control over low and high pass filters, a 3-band EQ, delay time and output limiter for speaker alignment. For quick setup, it features 4 presets designed to give optimal settings for different standard speaker configurations.
Each of the SXD3000's amp channels allows multi-segment LED metering and level controllers with detents, while your specific setting of gain and sensitivity can be controlled on the front panel LCD. The input connections for the power amp are delivered via balanced combination XLR and 1/4 inch connectors, while the SXD3000 accommodates both Binding Post and Speakon output connectors. Multi-stage safety for power-up, over-current, over-heating, short circuit, DC voltage, and low output impedance, it assures high reliability under the most critical situations night after night. Plus, its all-steel chassis configuration and comfortable carry handles make it perfect for the road.
- Premium stereo power amplifiers with advanced DSP control.
- Enough power for long-time performance and installation speaker arrangements.
- 450 watts per side at 4 ohms.
- Crystal clear audio guaranteed (100dB SNR, 0.02% THD, 20Hz–20 kHz frequency response).
- Editable presets for live sound, DJ and commercial installations.
- Front panel LCD for operating DSP settings, including Filter, Crossover, Limiter, EQ, Delay and more.
- Unique channel level controls with detents for proper setting of gain and sensitivity.
- Multi-segment LED metering on every channel.
- XLR and 1/4 inch inputs, Binding Post and Speak on outputs.
- Double rack space design.
- Brand: Samson
- Model Number: SXD 3000
Samson SXD 3000:
- Rated Output Power: Stereo Both Channels Driven: 8 Ω 300W, 4 Ω 450 W
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 20 Hz to 20 kHz: >100 dB
- Distortion: SMPTE-IM: 0.02%
- Input Sensitivity: At 8 Ω Voltage Gain: 5 dBu
- Voltage Gain: 30 dB
- Output Circuit: 2-Tier Class H
- Current Consumption: 115 VAC:
- At Rated Power 4 Ω, Max: 13.6 A
- At 1/8 Rated Power 4 Ω: 3.8 A
- At 1/3 Rated Power 4 Ω: 10 A
- Distortion: Typical @ 4 Ω: 20 Hz to 20 kHz, 10 dB Below Rated Power: 0.02 %, 1 kHz, Rated Power: 1 %
- Frequency Response: At 8 Ω 1 W, 0/-1 dB: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Damping Factor: 400 Hz: 120
- Input Impedance: 20 kΩ balanced
- Input Clipping Level: 10 Vrms (22 dBu)
- Connector: Inputs: 2 x 3-pin XLR, 2 x 1/4 inch (0.63 mm)TRS, balanced
- Outputs: 4 x Binding post, 2 x Speakon
- Indicators: -20 dB, 10 dB, Signal, limit, thermal
- Protection: Short circuit, thermal, open circuit, RF protection
- Load protected against DC faults
- Modes: 2 full-range, Manual mode, mono 2-way, sub/sat, 2 subs, I/O Stereo, mono A+B link, mono A+B dual, parallel A dual, parallel A link
- Digital: Dynamics Function: crossover, Filter, gain offset, EQ, limiter
- Digital Delay Function: Max 20 ms per channel
- Digital Equalizer: Function Per Channel
- fO: 1/12 octave at 20 to 20 kHz
- Gain: ± 12 dB
- Q: 0.5 to 5.0
- Presets: live sound, DJ, vocal, install, rock, dance, and jazz
- Setup: Lock controls with code, factory reset
- Dimensions: 482 x 330 x 88 mm
- Weight: 13 kg Protection: Amplifier Protection: Short, Thermal, DC output, mismatched loads; on/off muting and delay, lock the power amplifiers
- Dimensions: 482 x 375 x 88 mm
- Weight: 9.8 kg