Samson Tourtek Pro TPWAP 6 inch Woven Patch Cable
All Orders Will Be Dispatched in Next 24 Hours.
Samson Tourtek Pro TPWAP 6-inch Woven Patch Cable
Samson Tourtek Pro TPWAP 6-inch Woven Patch Cable features a 99% braided shield and carbon-impregnated conductive PVC covering, allowing extremely low noise and superior rejection of RF/EMI interference. Made with 99.99% Oxygen Free Copper, the low-capacitance cables give a consistent performance while performing uncolored sound from the audio source. Its perfectly designed to withstand the needs of music engineers and traveling musicians. Ultimately, it comes with premium chrome-plated black heavy-duty brass connectors with 18k gold-plated plugs and strong, thick PVC outer jackets, appearing in premium, sturdy cables for any sound reinforcement application. More specialties, a standard 1/4 inch Straight-Straight connector pattern in 6-inch lengths to assure you have the proper cable for your specific application.
- 6-inch Woven Instrument Cable
- Built with 99.99% OFC (Oxygen Free Copper).
- Delivers uniform performance and uncolored sound from the audio source.
- Very low noise and best rejection of RF/EMI interference.
- Black chrome-plated heavy-duty brass connectors with 18k gold-plated plugs.
- Brand: Samson
- Model Number: TPWAP
- Series: Tourtek Pro
- Cable length: 6 inch
- Connectors: Standard 1/4 inch Straight-Straight connector
- AWG Size & Stranding: 20 AWG / 0.10x65
- Capacitance Conductor to Shield: 28.7pF/ft at 1kHz
- Material: 99.99% Oxygen Free Copper
- Material: Polyethylene
- Diameter: 2.8mm +/-0.05mm
- Material: Bare Annealed Copper
- Coverage: 99%
- Material: PVC, Matte Finish
- Diameter: 7.0mm +/- 0.1mm