Studiomaster Amplifier PA 1 5
All Orders Will Be Dispatched in Next 24 Hours.
Studiomaster Amplifier PA 1.5:
The Studiomaster Amplifier PA 1.5 is a series of high-power amplifiers formed to have excellent sound quality, superior power efficiency and confirmed operational reliability. The amplifiers are using two kinds of power supplies, the switch mode power supply supports operation on voltages as Low as 130V, at the same time Linear Power Supply delivers a punch arranged performance. It is High-quality glass epoxy, double-sided PTH PCB’s and high-grade parts guarantee security in even tough ambient environments. It provides High-current toroidal transformers with high-grade cores for excellent transient response and low-noise even at 2 Ohms. It presents Sensible cooling using low-noise changeable speed fans and direct mounted over-designed heat-sinks.
- 41-detent rotating volume knobs.
- Rated for 2 Ohms operation.
- Expert high-power amplifiers.
- Input: Stable XLR and 1/4” Stereo Jack.
- 3 switchable operational modes: Stereo, Mono and Bridge.
- Switchable Low-cut switch for security and tight-low end show.
- Mute, Signal, Clip and fault LED indicators assists you to control performance.
- Sensitivity (0dB or+4 dB) selection switch allows flexibility in connection of input sources.
- Switchable Limiter Switch to preserves speakers from damage due to changed input signals.
- Brand: Studiomaster
- Model number: PA 1.5
- Damping factor (8 Ω): > 200 :1
- Net Weight (Kgs.): 18
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz (±0.5dB)
- Input Connector (Per CH.): XLR, 1/4” TRS Jack
- Output Connector (Per CH.): Speakon Connector
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 482 x 455 x 88mm (2U)
- Power output 2 Ω (RMS),20Hz-20kHz,1% THD: 2 x 800 W
- Power output 2 Ω (EIA), 1kHz , 1%THD: 2 x 1225 W
- Power output 4 Ω (RMS),20Hz-20kHz,1% THD: 2 x 650 W
- Power output 4 Ω (EIA), 1kHz , 1%THD: 2 x 1012 W
- Power output 8 Ω (RMS),20Hz-20kHz,1% THD: 2 x 350 W
- Power output 8 Ω (EIA), 1kHz , 1%THD: 2 x 595 W
- Bridged Mode 4 Ω (RMS),20Hz-20kHz,1% THD: 1600 W
- Bridged Mode 4 Ω (EIA), 1kHz , 1%THD: 2450 W
- Bridged Mode 8 Ω (RMS),20Hz-20kHz,1% THD: 1300 W
- Bridged Mode 8 Ω (EIA), 1kHz , 1%THD: 2025 W