Studiomaster Mixer Auto 4
Order Now Today Product Will Be Dispatched in Next 6 Hours
Studiomaster Mixer Auto 4:
The Studiomaster Professional Auto 4 suggests an exceptional level of comfort in sound system installations. It's the fastest, comfortable and most efficient way to set up a multiple-mic room without expecting an operator to monitor the board. The Unique 'Voice-Level' threshold set-up supports the versatility of setting without the complexity of a constant changing threshold. Also have Switchable 'Last MIC On' that reduces ambience dropouts, assuring that there is forever some background ambience present even if no one is currently speaking. It has a switch signal (5V) to begin external devices like a camera, disabling overhead speakers, etc.
The 'Auto Sense' Technology in theAuto 4 automatically gates microphones (turns on and off), based on the threshold and priority settings.
Three threshold settings possible on-board, a characteristic unique to the Auto 4. Loud, Normal and Soft.
NOM (Number of openMics) based increase attenuation.
Two or More Auto 4's can be connected to each other with the help of a simpleCAT5 cable.
- Brand: Studiomaster
- Model Number: Auto 4
- Line: +14 dBu
- Maximum Gain: >70 dB
- Microphone Phantom: +48V DC
- Control Voltage Out: +5V DC
- Weight: 2.2 Kg
- Mic Input Impedance: >4,000 ohms
- Line Input Impedance: >30,000 ohms
- Output Impedance: <200 ohms
- Mic Maximum Input Level: -30 dBu
- Line Maximum Output Level: +20 dBu
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 482.6 x 135 x 44 mm
- Inactive Channel Attenuation: 12dB or 20dB switch-selectable
- Frequency Response: 60 Hz to 30 kHz at - 3dB points
- Dynamic Range: 75 dB ± 10 dB, dependent upon gain control settings
- Equivalent Input Noise: –120 dBu (150 ohms) at maximum gain
- Switch-selectable Options: Limiter (above 0dBu), Last Mic On
- Included Accessories: SMPS with connectors, Link Cable
- Power Requirement Operating Temperature: 230V AC, 100 mA, max. for external SMPS /+24V DC, 250mA max. for external DC supply 0° to 40° C.
DELIVERY & RETURNS
Estimated Delivery Time
Customer satisfaction is of prime importance to us, and that is why we ensure smooth delivery of your order.
The estimated delivery time is within 10 working days. We ensure that you get your favorite musical instrument as early as possible.
Packaging is done with proper care and by using the right material to ensure safety of product and avoid damages. The packaging is water proof and is done according to the product’s safety requirement.
Reputed Courier Services
All products are delivered through reputed courier partners so that no issues occur while delivery and to make sure product is handed safely to you.
We maintain a procedure of friendly Return Policy* so that our customer does not have any issues with the product delivered. You can contact us on the support number within 24 hours of delivery if:
- Product does not match the description as mentioned on our website
- The delivered product is damaged or broken
If you face the above issues after the product is delivered, you must send us the image of the broken/damaged product through email and also contact us. Devmusical will instantly issue a procedure to resolve such issue.
*The Return policy is not applicable for products which are purchased during offers and sales on Devmusical.