TAMA DMP1465 MVM Soundworks Snare Drum
All Orders Will Be Dispatched in Next 24 Hours.
TAMA DMP1465-MVM Soundworks Snare Drum
The TAMA Soundworks Maple snare will surprise with its dry, understanding attack - particularly under the analysis of close mics. Accurate rounded-outer bearing edges, an involved Evans G1 batter head, and a collection of TAMA Sound Arc hoops make it durable and comfortable to dial in a broad range of functional tones right out of the box.
The TAMA DMP1465-MVM Soundworks Maple 14" snare drum flourishes an effective tuning range with soul and expression at every turn.
TAMA Soundworks Maple 14" Snare Drum Features:
- Blows an extensive range of expressive tones.
- Excellent for close-miking onstage or in the studio.
- Built from six thin plies of carefully chosen maple.
- 5mm shell is clear and controlled.
- Ships with an Evans G1 coated batter head with a passionate, familiar response.
- 2.3mm Sound Arc steel hoops (10-lug) complement the original tone of the shell.
- Brand: Tama
- Type: Snare
- Model Number: DMP1465
- Shell Construction: 6-Ply
- Shell Material: Maple
- Hoops: Sound Arc steel hoop
- Lugs: MSL60S
- Strainer/Butt: MCS70A/MCS70B
- Snare Wire: MS20R14S
- Colour: Vintage Natural
- Finish: Matte
- Heads: Evans
- Shell Size (Depth x Diameter): 6.5" x 14"