Tama DKP146 MRK Soundworks Snare Drum
All Pre-Paid Orders Will Be Dispatched in Next 24 Hours.
Tama DKP146-MRK Soundworks Snare Drum
The TAMA DKP146-MRK Soundworks Kapur snare drum is constructed from six plies of elite Kapur - a dense hardwood with a dark, oaky attack.
Drummers found this snare robust and stable, especially in the recording environment, with a mild, dry voice that shines under close mics. Tuned low, this snare obtains a sinewy bark. But tune it tight and the DKP146 can muscle through the solid mix. Specific rounded-outer bearing edges, an involved Evans G1 batter head, and a kit of TAMA Sound Arc hoops execute it durable and simple to dial in a broad range of useful tones.
TAMA Soundworks Kapur 14" Snare Drum Features:
- Tune low for a strong bark.
- Crank up for a dry, open crack.
- A dark and oaky snare drum that exceeds in the studio.
- Formulated from six thin plies of thick Kapur wood.
- Ships with an Evans G1 coated batter head with a mild, natural response.
- Brand: Tama
- Model Number: DKP146
- Type: Snare
- Lugs: MSL60
- Hoops: Sound Arc, 10-hole
- Strainer/Butt: MCS70A/MCS70B
- Snare Wire: MS20R14S
- Colour: Matte Brown Kapur
- Finish: Lacquer
- Heads: Evans
- Shell Construction: 6mm/6-ply
- Shell Material: Kapur
- Shell Size (Depth x Diameter): 6" x 14"
- Country of origin: China
- Manufacturer details: Tama
- Packer details: Tama
- Importer details: Tama