Yamaha PSR E373 61 Key Digital Portable Arranger Keyboard
All Pre-Paid Orders Will Be Dispatched in Next 24 Hours.
Yamaha PSR-E373 61-key Digital Portable Arranger Keyboard
Yamaha PSR-E373 61-key Digital Portable Arranger Keyboard introducing with touch-sensitive keys and all-new tone generator LSI that offers an incredible array of high-quality, it is a standard keyboard from Yamaha, ideal for both professional and learner. It comes with an advanced developed tone generator LSI that offers striking gains in sound quality with exceptional effects. With LSI you can experience a complete collection of 622 instruments Voices including guitar, strings, sax, drums, trumpet, bass, and percussion, as well as organ, piano, and other classic keyboard instruments, which collectively comprise a complete library of musical sounds. Also, layer 2 separate Voices across the complete keyboard as a Dual Voice to improve your performances yet more. Ideal for playing in any style you want, with special Super Articulation Lite Voices that generate the tremolos and string sound of stringed instruments such as the mandolin and cello previously hard to compete with amazing authenticity, for superbly genuine performances. For example, if you pick a guitar voice, you can easily reproduce sounds such as harmonics of nylon guitar strings and guitar distortion.
Including a variety of effects similar to those in touch sensitivity and top-end models that enable you to add fine nuances to your performance, it has effective powerful capabilities. Play the keys gradually for more resonant tones, or smoothly to produce softer sounds, to produce truly effective control of your music. Also features an auto-accompaniment function that gives backing in a class of musical genres from around the world, such as R&B, jazz, and Latin, which you can control easily by playing root chords or notes with your left hand. Yamaha PSR-E373 arrives with a Digital Signal Processor (DSP) that lets you use a class of on-board effects to the sound and alter it to your performance.
Utilize the lesson functions to experience playing the built-in Songs with comfort. These useful lesson functions will encourage you to practice the built-in Songs and develop your playing skills. This lesson functions are systematized for optimum, fun learning, so just pick the one that's fit for you, and take your keyboard skills to another level.
Pick from 2 ways to play chords: Smart Chord, that allows you to play chords by just one finger, or Multi, allows you to play chords them frequently, with all the integral notes. Smart Chord offers you to play chords utilizing simple methods that improve your performance sounds great.
Moreover, Playback arpeggios (broken chords) automatically allows you to simply play the proper notes on the keyboard. For example, you play the notes of a triad the root, third, and fifth and the arpeggio function will automatically produce a kind of engaging phrase. You can use this feature for additional creativity in your performance and music production.
Lesson Function Key to Success is completely based on teaching methods. You can simply choose the key phrases of the Song, need to work on and practice them one by one. This lesson is perfect for beginning players. Every Song consists of various steps. Every time you play through the modern step, your performance will be appreciated.
Additional incredible features are Duo mode, just activate duo mode and 2 different players can operate the instrument together, with the equal sound, at the same octave range one person on the right and the other on the left. This feature is really helpful for a beginner for example, at one end teacher plays and the student practice sitting next to the teacher.
An easy-to-read, crystal clear, LCD display comes with a velocity meter that gives a visual representation of the strength. With Yamaha PSR-E373 you digitally improve the way you perform, practice, record music. Simply connect with your smart device to the instrument to take benefit of a range of fun functions such as the Rec n Share app, which enables you to record video and audio along with songs from your music collection and then share your performances.
- 61 touch-sensitive keys with 622 high-quality Voices with improved sampling.
- 48-note polyphony with a Touch-sensitive keyboard.
- 11 Super Articulation Lite Voices.
- Brand new DSP effects.
- 205 auto accompaniment Styles with 176 arpeggio types.
- Lesson functions: Keys to Success.
- Duo mode allows two different players can play the instrument simultaneously.
- Easy Song Book available for download.
- USB TO HOST providing two-way MIDI and digital audio transfer.
- Melody Suppressor for both digital audio and analog input.
- Lightweight, compact design makes it amazingly portable.
- Yamaha Education Suite enables you to practice utilizing the preset songs.
- Smart Chord allows you to play excellent sounding chords from easy Pop triads to complicated jazz 7th chords with just a few fingers.
- 3 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Brand: Yamaha
- Model Number: PSR-E373
- Colour: Black
- Number of Keys: 61
- Type: Organ Style
- Touch Response: Yes (Soft, Medium, Hard, Fixed)
- Type: LCD
- Backlight: Yes
- Language: English
- Panel: Language: English
- Tone Generating Technology: AWM Stereo Sampling
- Polyphony: Number of Polyphony (Max.): 48
- Number of Voices;622 (241 Panel Voices + 22 Drum/SFX kits + 20 Arpeggio + 339 XGlite Voices)
- Featured Voices: 3 Live! Voices, 4 Sweet! Voices, 6 Cool! Voices, 11 Super Articulation Lite Voices
- GM: Yes
- XGlite: Yes
- DSP: 38 types
- Reverb: 12 types
- Chorus: 5 types
- Master EQ: 6 types
- Harmony: 26 types
- Dual: Yes
- Split: Yes
- Arpeggio: 150 TYpes
- Melody Suppressor: Yes
- Number of Preset Styles: 205
- Fingering: Smart Chord, Multi-finger
- Style Control: ACMP ON/OFF, SYNC START, START/STOP, INTRO/ENDING/rit., MAIN/AUTOFILL
- File Format: Style File Format (SFF)
- Other Features
- Music Database: 170
- One-Touch Setting (OTS): Yes
- Expandability: 10
- Preset: Number of Preset Songs: 154 (including Touch Tutor: 10, Chord Study: 12, Chord Progression: 30)
- Number of Songs: 5
- Number of Tracks; 2
- Data Capacity: Approx. 10,000 notes
- Compatible Data Format
- Playback: SMF Formats 0 & 1
- Recording: Original File Format
- Lesson/Guide: KEYS TO SUCCESS, Lesson 1–3 (Listening, Timing, Waiting), Phrase Repeat, A-B Repeat, Chord Dictionary, Touch Tutor, Chord Study, Chord Progression
- USB audio interface: 44.1 kHz, 16 bit, stereo
- Number of Buttons: 09
- Metronome: Yes
- Tempo Range: 11 - 280
- Transpose: -12 to 0, 0 to +12
- Tuning: 427.0–440.0–453.0 Hz (approx. 0.2 Hz increments)
- Duo: Yes
- PIANO Button: Yes (Portable Grand Button)
Storage and Connectivity
- Internal Memory: Approx. 1.4 MB
- Extensive Connection
- DC IN: 12 V
- Headphones: Standard stereo phone jack (PHONES/OUTPUT)
- Sustain Pedal: Yes
- AUX IN: Yes (Stereo mini jack)
- USB TO HOST; Yes
Amplifiers and Speakers
- Amplifiers; 2.5 W + 2.5 W
- Speakers: 12 cm × 2
- Power Supply: AC Adaptor (PA-130B, PA-3C, or an equivalent recommended by Yamaha) or batteries (Six AA-size alkaline (LR6), manganese (R6) or Ni-MH rechargeable (HR6) batteries)
- Power Supply: AC Adaptor PA-130B Included
- Power Consumption; 5 W (When using PA-130B AC adaptor)
- Auto Power Off Function; Yes (Time can be set)
- Music Rest: Yes
- Manuals: Included
- Song Book: Included & E Song Book Download from Yamaha web site
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 945 x 118 x 369 mm
- Weight: 4.6 kg
- Manufacturer Warranty: 3 year