Yamaha PSR E463 Portable Keyboard
3 Years Warranty Valid in India on Keyboard & Adaptor Free
All Pre-Paid Orders Will Be Dispatched in Next 24 Hours.
Yamaha PSR E463 Portable Keyboard
Yamaha PSR E463 Portable Keyboard is perfectly designed for students, a solid educational instrument for classrooms, and an enjoyable, lightweight, compositional travel keyboard for professionals. The E463's features 61 full-sized, organ-style keys that offer excellent resistance with a prompt response that's ideal for performing dynamic string pads to sharp brass lines and synth leads. This E463 is equipped with 758 rich stereo voices, which implies recording artists and students will never be short on motivation. It comes with a one-touch Live Grand Piano function that bypasses all exceptional features to give a rich, disturbance-free grand piano harmony with 48-note polyphony.
Yamaha PSR-E463 gives notable developments compared to its predecessor. The extremely playable Groove Creator function allows you to add musical climaxes to Grooves, intros, section changes. Yamaha has improved the number of Groove Patterns to 35, with ten unique ones. An innovative Quick Sampling feature allows you immediately catch audio samples to USB or internal memory and execute them on the keys. Squeeze the advanced assignable Live Control Knobs for synth-type sound modifications on the fly. It also equipped with more comprehensive collections of instrument Voices and more onboard backing Styles, offering you more opportunity for your backing tracks, also added storage for optional Expansion Styles. Plus fix the finishing touches on your creations with ten DSP effects, plus 5 chorus, 12 reverb, 6 master EQ, and 26 harmony effects.
The PSR E463 loaded with a solid-feeling keybed encourages students to learn how to operate the core of a piano and control their system for acoustic instruments, synths, and organs. Plus the included Yamaha Education Suite will guide your preferred beginner to the essentials of the piano and a broad range of piano standards.
Yamaha has an impressive history of manufacturing just about all kinds of musical instruments. While it arrives at recreate the sound of these instruments on a keyboard, the outcomes are high-quality and comprehensive. A complete library of 758 instrument Voices will enable you to experience playing any musical genre. With this keyboard, you can effortlessly produce your own groove by using each track on/off, altering sections, or adding several effects utilizing the live control knobs.
Additionally, the western EDM sounds, Groove Creator promotes modern dance music from around the world. After making the cool track, keep it to a USB device as an audio file. Plus its Registration Memory function lets you save 4 x 8-panel settings for immediate recall.
- 758 professional quality voices including Cool and Sweet voices, with 48-note polyphony.
- Groove Creator function - 35 grooves, 5 sections(4 main +1 Musical Climax).
- 235 auto accompaniment Styles.
- USB Audio Recorder - 80 minutes. (.wav).
- Quick Sampling function - 5 sample (1 Normal type + 4 One shot/Loop type) Max 9.6 sec/sample.
- 6W + 6W amplifiers with 12 cm Bass Reflexed speakers.
- Assignable real-time Control Knobs, DSP Effects, and Pitch Bend.
- Connectivity with audio and MIDI capabilities.
- Yamaha PA-150B AC Power Adaptor included.
- 3 Year Manufacturer Warranty.
- Brand: Yamaha
- Model Number: PSR E463
- Color: Black
- Number of Keys: 61
- Touch Response: Soft, Medium, Hard, Fixed
- Pitch Bend: Yes
- Control Knobs: Yes
- Display Type: LCD (Liquid Crystal Display)
- Tone Generating Technology: AWM Stereo Sampling
- Number of Polyphony (Max.): 48
- Number of Voices: 758 (237 Panel Voices + 24 Drum/SFX kits + 40 Arpeggio + 457 XGlite voices)
- Featured Voices: 8 Sweet Voices, 3 Dynamic Voices, 3 Cool Voices
- GM Compatibility: Yes
- XGlite Compatibility: Yes
- DSP Effect: 10 types (assignable on control knobs)
- Reverb: 12 types
- Chorus: 5 types
- Master EQ: 6 types
- Harmony: 26 types
- Dual/Layers Function: Yes
- Split Function: Yes
- Arpeggio Function: Yes
- Melody Suppressor Function: Yes
- Crossfade Function: Yes
- Number of Preset Styles: 235
- Fingering: Multi-finger
- Style Control: ACMP ON/OFF, START/STOP, INTRO/ENDING/rit., MAIN/AUTO FILL, SYNC START, SYNC STOP, TRACK ON/OFF
- File Format: Style File Format (SFF)
- One-Touch Setting (OTS): Yes
- Expansion Style: 10
- Number of Groove: 35
- Number of Sections: 5 (4 Sections + 1 Musical Climax/Ending)
- Number of Preset Songs: 30
- Number of Songs: 10
- Number of Tracks: 6 (5 Melody + 1 Style/Groove Creator)
- Data Capacity: Approx. 19,000 notes (when only melody tracks are recorded)
- Recording Function: yes
- Compatible Data Format Playback: SMF (Formats 0 & 1)
- Recording: Original File Format (SMF 0 conversion function)
- Recording Time (max.): 80 minutes (approx. 0.9 GB) per Song
- Sampleing Type: Normal, Oneshot, Loop
- Samples (Preset/Usesr): 5
- Sampling Time: Approx. 9.6 sec
- Sampling Sources: AUX IN
- Sampling Format: Original File Format (16 bit, stereo)
- Sampling Rate: 44.1 kHz
- USB audio interface: 44.1 kHz, 16 bit, stereo
- Number of Buttons: 4 (x 8 banks)
- Metronome Control: Yes
- Tempo Range: 11 – 280
- Transpose: -12 to 0, 0 to +12
- Tuning: 427.0 – 440.0 – 453.0 Hz (approx. 0.2 Hz increments)
- Scale Setting: Yes
- PIANO Button: Yes (Portable Grand Button)
- Internal Memory: Approx. 1.73 MB
- External Drives: USB flash drive
- DC IN Connectivity: DC IN 12 V
- AUX IN Connectivity: Yes
- Headphones: x 1 (PHONES/ OUTPUT)
- Sustain Pedal: Yes
- USB TO DEVICE: Yes
- USB TO HOST: Yes (MIDI/Audio: 44.1 kHz, 16 bit, stereo)
- Amplifiers: 6 W + 6 W (When using PA-150 AC adaptor)
- Speakers: 12 cm x 2
- Power Supply: AC Adaptors (PA-150 or an equivalent recommended by Yamaha) or batteries (Six AA size alkaline (LR6), manganese (R6) or Ni-MH rechargeable (HR6) batteries)
- Power Consumption: 8 W (When using PA-150 AC adaptor)
- Auto Power Off Function: Yes
- Music Rest: Yes
- Dimensions: 946 x 139 x 404 mm
- Weight: 6.6 kg
- 3 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Country of origin: China
- Manufacturer details: YAMAHA
- Packer details: YAMAHA
- Importer details: YAMAHA