Zoom A2 Acoustic Effects Pedal
All Orders Will Be Dispatched in Next 24 Hours.
Zoom A2 Acoustic Effects Pedal:
With a rich and detailed tone of an acoustic guitar, Zoom A2 Acoustic is created by a delicate triple harmony of strings, neck, and body. It is a piezo or magnetic pickup that never captures the full body resonance, but often results in thin sound dominated by the strings. This tendency can't be fully compensated with a conventional preamp equalizer. The Zoom A2 series incorporates 24-bit/96 kHz sampling and sophisticated sound modeling technology to process the line signal from the pickup. Thus, it is adding a lush body tone and the spatial ambience that is created by mic recording.
Down below are the specifications for the product-
- 40 preset effects for Acoustic Guitar.
- 40 programmable memory patches
- 7 effect modules with 45 effect types
- Includes guitar and body-style modeling
- 32-bit processing, 96kHz sampling rate
- 24-Bit A/D, D/A converters
- Ultra wide frequency response: 20Hz “ 40kHz
- Built-in drum machine with 40 rhythm variations
- Integrated chromatic tuner
- Sturdy metal chassis with rubber side-guard shells
- Operates on 4 AA batteries (sold separately).