Zoom G2 1Nu Guitar Effect Pedal
All Orders Will Be Dispatched in Next 24 Hours.
Zoom G2 1NU
The Zoom G2 1NU Guitar Effect Pedal is the most genuine models we have ever produced. You can take from 10 original sounds created by ZOOM. It is designed for exceptional accuracy and appearance, capturing your dynamic range changes and picking nuances that give you that truly powerful tone that you crave. There are 20 models of traditional guitar amps and stomp boxes, with accurately fine-tuned sonic aspects like gain setting, range and harmonics quality.
The Zoom G2 1NU explore as an audio interface, letting you record straight to a computer connected via USB cable. All your sound settings used during practice or a live concert can be recorded onto your DAW software. The LCD display and LED indicators make its auto-chromatic tuner simple to use on a dark stage. Its mute tuning capability is also very helpful on stage.
Features of Zoom G2 1NU Guitar Effect Pedal:
- The G2.1Nu highlights 20 highly original and versatile patches designed under the supervision of master guitarist Steve Vai.
- Soft Tube Distortion patterns made possible by the ZFX-3 processor.
- One of the most valuable and helpful new additions to the G2Nu/G2.1Nu is its large 1.9-inch display.
- The frequency bands of the built-in 6-band graphic equalizer were planned especially for electric guitar.
- Pick from 40 different rhythm patterns including 8-beat and 16-beat as well as 4-beat, change and many other varieties.
- Use its 5-second looper function to record, playback and overdub guitar expressions that can be managed with your pedal.
- ZOOM's exclusive ZNR noise reduction also eliminates undesired noise.
- Notably, fast 5 ms patch change speed.
- The elective foot switch (FS01) supports tap tempo input for rhythm, looper, and effects.
- Expression pedal joins further versatility to your guitar playing.
- An optional expression pedal (FP02) to check effect parameters such as wah, pitch shift, volume, drive gain, modulation rate, or delay/reverb mix in real time.
- Heavy-duty production and narrow size.
- The G2.1Nu can use three various power sources: AC adaptor, batteries or USB bus power when plugged into your computer.
- Effect Types: 83
- Effect Modules: 9
- S/N: 120dB
- Noise Floor: -100dBm
- Input: 1/4'' phone jack
- Rated input level: -20dBm
- Maximum output level: +5dBm
- Signal Processing: 32bit
- Sampling Frequency: 96kHz
- Phones Output Level: 20mW + 20mW
- Control Input: Expression pedal, Foot switch
- USB Interface: 16bit, 32kHz/44.1kHz/48kHz
- Patch Memory: User 100 + Preset 100
- A/D Conversion: 24bit, 64times over-sampling
- D/A Conversion: 24bit, 64times over-sampling
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 40kHz + 1.0dB, -3.0dB
- Display: 128 x 64pixel, 1.9-inch backlit LCD
- Output: 1/4'' stereo phone jack
- Supported OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8, Mac OS X v10.4/10.5/10.6
- Battery Life: 6.5 hours (with alkaline batteries)
- Dimensions: 169(D) x 260(W) x 67(H)mm
- Weight (without batteries): G2.1Nu=1300g
- Optional Accessories: Expression pedal (FP02), Footswitch (FS01)