Zoom MS 50G Multi Stomp Guitar Pedal
All Pre-Paid Orders Will Be Dispatched in Next 24 Hours.
Zoom MS 50G Multi Stomp
The Zoom MS 50G Multi Stomp Guitar Pedal spontaneous design affords easy navigation in both live and studio settings and makes planning, saving and preparing effects a breeze. Its input jack allows a signal from both passive and active guitars and dual line-level output jacks permit you to record the MS-50G's many sounds in stereo. The MS-50G appears pre-loaded with 100 great-sounding impressions that let you cut down the size of your pedalboard.
Dynamics / Filter:
Shape and manage your sound with these 25 compressors, equalizers, and filters, plus Zoom's Noise Reduction (ZNR) algorithm, created to exclude noise during pauses while still supporting your instrument's original tone.
Overdrive / Distortion:
The MS-50G's 32 boosters, overdrives, and fuzz tones combine simulations of the BOSS OD-1, DS-1 and Metal Zone, as well as the Ibanez TS808, MXR Distortion+, Matchless Hot Box, Electro-Harmonix Big Muff, and Pro Co Rat.
The 22 amp models produced here include emulations of the classic and contemporary tube and solid-state amplifiers from makers like Fender, Marshall, Mesa Boogie, Two Rock, Diezel, and ENGL. Each with its own distinct cabinet modelling that can be done to further alter the tonal character.
Modulation / Special effects:
These involve phasing, flanging, chorusing, tremolo, vibrato, detuning, octave dividing, and pitch shifting-even an original harmonizer that operates along in key.
Delay / Reverb:
The MS-50G's cutting-edge DSP microchip produces 32-bit floating-point calculations, giving it the capability to create sophisticated studio-quality effects such as the 29 rich, dense reverbs and realistic spatial simulations found here.
- Number of Effects: 100
- Number of simultaneous effects: 6
- Number of patch memories: 50
- Number of patches presets: 30
- Sampling frequency: 44.1 kHz
- Display: LCD
- Input: 1 x 1/4" monaural phone jack
- Rated input level: -20 dBm*
- Input impedance: 1MΩ
- Output: 2 x 1/4" monaural phone jack
- Battery type: AA size (LR6) battery x 2
- USB: Firmware update, bus power
- Dimensions: 130.3 (D) x 77.5 (W) x 58.5 (H) mm
- Weight: 350g (without batteries)
- A/D conversion: 24-bit, 128x oversampling
- D/A conversion: 24-bit, 128x oversampling