Zoom MS-60B Multi stomp Bass Effect Pedal
All Pre-Paid Orders Will Be Dispatched in Next 24 Hours.
Zoom MS-60B Multi Stomp
The Zoom MS-60B Multi stomp Bass Effect Pedal brings your bass to the forefront. 58 expertly crafted DSP effects and bass amp/cabinet types give you everything you want to fast and simply create deep, rich bass tones.
The MS-60B's intuitive design provides easy navigation in both live and studio environments and makes creating, saving, and shifting effects a breeze. Its input jack allows a signal from both passive and active guitars and dual line-level output jacks enable you to record the MS-60B's many sounds in stereo.
Features of Zoom MS-60B:
- Up to 4 effects can be used together.
- 50 memory areas for the storage of user-created bits.
- 30 present patches
- Patch cycling
- Onboard chromatic tuner maintains all standard bass tunings.
- Tap Tempo for synchronization of delay times or pitch rates.
- Dual ¼" output jacks.
- USB port for power and firmware updates.
- Simply integrated into any existing pedalboard.
- Operates on 2 AA batteries, with an alkaline battery life of up to 7 hours.
- AC adapter
- Number of effects: 58
- Number of simultaneous effects: 4
- Number of patch memories: 50
- Number of patches presets: 30
- Sampling frequency: 44.1 kHz
- Display: LCD
- Input: 1 x 1/4" monaural phone jack
- Rated input level: -20 dBm*
- Input impedance: 1MΩ
- USB: Firmware update, bus power
- Dimensions: 130.3 (D) x 77.5 (W) x 58.5 (H) mm
- Weight: 350g (without batteries)
- Output: 2 x 1/4" monaural phone jack
- A/D conversion: 24-bit, 128 x oversampling
- D/A conversion: 24-bit, 128 x oversampling
- Battery type: AA size (LR6) battery x 2
- Country of origin: China
- Manufacturer details: ZOOM
- Packer details: ZOOM
- Importer details: ZOOM