Zoom MS-70CDR Multi Stomp Chorus Delay Reverb Guitar Pedal
All Pre-Paid Orders Will Be Dispatched in Next 24 Hours.
Zoom MS-70CDR MultiStomp
The Zoom MS-70CDR MultiStomp Chorus / Delay / Reverb pedal is the beginning of its kind. It presents the full power of a rack-mounted multi-effects device in a small stompbox design. With its 86 custom guitar and bass effects, an easy-to-use interface, onboard chromatic tuner and handy power options, you'll be surprised at how much this small box offers.
The MS-70CDR's automatic design concedes simple navigation in both live and studio settings and makes planning, maintenance and rearranging effects a breeze. Its stereo input jacks acquire a signal from passive and active guitars, as well as from line-level devices such as electronic keyboards and different effects processors and its dual line-level output jacks allow you to record the MS-70CDR's many sounds in stereo.
Characteristics of Zoom MS-70CDR:
- 86 guitar and bass effects, includes sound, equalization, suspension, and reverb.
- Up to 6 effects can be applied simultaneously.
- 50 memory areas for the storage of user-created patches.
- 40 preset patches
- Patch cycling
- Tap Tempo for synchronization of delay times or pitch rates.
- Auto Save function for the automated saving of all patch parameters.
- Mono and stereo operation
- USB port for power and firmware updates
- Simply integrated into any current pedalboard.
- Runs on 2 AA batteries, with an alkaline battery life of up to 7 hours
- Elective AC adapter
- A number of effects (Ver.3): 137
- Maximum number of simultaneous effects: 6
- Number of patch memories: 50
- Sampling frequency: 44.1 kHz
- A/D conversion: 24-bit, 128 x oversampling
- D/A conversion: 24-bit, 128 x oversampling
- Display: LCD
- Input: 2 x 1/4" phone jack
- Rated input level: -20 dBm
- Input impedance: 1MΩ
- Output: 2 x 1/4" phone jack
- USB: Firmware update, bus power
- Dimensions: 130.3 (D) x 77.5 (W) x 58.5 (H) mm
- Weight: 350g (without batteries)
- Battery type: AA size (LR6) battery x 2