Boss BC 1X Bass compressor pedal
All Pre-Paid Orders Will Be Dispatched in Next 24 Hours.
Boss BC-1X Bass compressor pedal
BC-1X bass compressor pedal is equipped with Boss cutting edge technology. Bass compressor serves far beyond the capabilities of traditional bass compression pedals. Superior stompbox features pro-level multiband compression controlled by smart circuitry, making it easy to dial in natural sounds for playing in different nuances.
The intelligent design counters different dynamics and registers to apply the perfect amount of compression in real-time. This ensures that nuances never gets over squeezed or muddy. Simple to use, a transparent and powerful compression tool must have too that delivers studio-quality accuracy and punch for dynamic musicians.
Bass compressor pedal is an indispensable tool for the latest fiddler. However, there are many bass compressor pedals available; BC-1X compressor pedal stands alone as a complete powerful product. Unlike, Traditional products that suppress basic tone and muffle the sound. The advanced BC 1X provides perfectly natural compression that never distorts the character of the instrument.
- Smart circuitry acclimatizes to every register and playing tones present natural compression that conserves the basic bass tone
- Mutual interior processing allows musicians to dial in sophisticated multiband compression setting with simple stomp box controls
- Outstanding 18-volt electronics give ample headroom for variety of bass ensuring punchy and clean sound with no misrepresentation
- Digital technology deeply decrease the noise that commonly occurs with standard compressors
- Advanced gain reduction indicator display the current compression amount at a glimpse
- Brand: Boss
- Model: BC-1X
- Nominal Input Level: -20 dBu
- Nominal Output Level: -20 dBu
- Input Impedance: 1 M ohm
- Output Impedance: 1 k ohm
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10 k ohms
- Bypass: Buffered bypass
- Controls: Level knob, Pedal switch, release knob, threshold knob, ratio knob
- Indicator: gain reduction indicator and check indicator
- Connectors: dc in jack, output jack, input jack
- Power Supply: Carbon-zinc battery (9V, 6F22), alkaline battery (9V, 6LR61) or AC adaptor
- Working Voltage: 18 V
- Current Draw: 90 mA
- Expected battery (in actual conditions): Approx 3 hours
- Accessories: Leaflet, Alkaline battery (9V, 6LR61), Owner's Manual
- Width: 73 mm
- Depth: 129 mm
- Height: 59 mm
- Weight: 450 g