Boss NS 2 T Noise Suppressor
All Pre-Paid Orders Will Be Dispatched in Next 24 Hours.
Boss NS-2 T Noise Suppressor
Boss NS-2 T Noise Suppressor offers amazing service that eliminates unwanted noise and hum even without changing natural instrument tone. It is the perfect instrument to quiet down any pedalboard or effects setup. Available with threshold and decay knobs so you can shape the suppression or elimination.
- Decay and threshold knobs enable shaping the suppression or elimination.
- The compact noise suppression pedal is available for eliminating hum and noise in a guitar or bass effects even in amplifier setups.
- Its versatile noise detection circuit retains the natural attack and holds real instrument sound.
- Come with Boss five year manufacturing warranty.
- Brand: Boss
- Model: NS-2 T
- Nominal Input Level: -20dBu
- Input Impedance: 1 M ohm
- Nominal Output Level: -20dBu
- Output Impedance: 1 k ohm
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10 k ohms or higher
- Bypass: Buffered bypass
- Controls: THRESHOLD knob, MODE selector switch, Pedal switch, DECAY knob
- Indicator: CHECK or MUTE indicator, REDUCTION indicator
- Connectors: RETURN jack, INPUT jack, OUTPUT jack, SEND jack, DC IN jack, DC OUT jack
- Power Supply: AC adaptor, Carbon-zinc battery or Alkaline battery
- Current Draw: 20mA
- Accessories: Carbon-zinc battery, Leaflet, Owner's manual
- Width: 73 mm
- Depth: 129 mm
- Height: 59 mm
- Weight: 400 g