Korg ARP ODYSSEY M3 Module Synthesizer
All Pre-Paid Orders Will Be Dispatched in Next 24 Hours.
Korg ARP ODYSSEY-M3 Module Synthesizer
Korg ARP ODYSSEY-M3 Module Synthesizer is a keyboard-less body, and compact, it carries the same circuitry as the original, giving it even easier for you to obtain that rich analog sound that only a genuine ARP ODYSSEY can offer. By combining the ARP Odyssey Module to their setup, DAW users can improve their production environment with a great analog sound that cannot be obtained from any plugin. You can also play in connection with a sequencer such as the KORG SQ-1. If you're a professional with a keyboard that you prefer, you can unite Module via MIDI to your favorite keyboard and perform it to your heart's content. This Synthesizer is famous for its clear and sharp tone and the rich opportunities of modulation that allow an unbelievable variety of sounds. It is furnished with the very same circuitry, which itself is an excellent replica of the original unit, improved under the supervision of the ARP Instruments company's co-founder David Friend. A module-type design encourages the user into an even wider world of sound design.
- Genuine analog sound made by a complete replication of the original ARP Odyssey's circuitry.
- Duophonic design with a couple of VCOs.
- A sweet variety of modulation.
- Oscillator sync gives sharp, great-sounding overtones.
- Noise generator produces two types of noise: white and pink.
- LFO and sample & Hold are presented, with switchable routing.
- Outfitted with all three historic iterations of ARP’s low-pass filter circuit.
- The DRIVE switch generates intense and dynamic sounds.
- It comes with an envelope generator with two types: ADSR and AR.
- The Natural PPC based on a rubber pad has been reproduced.
- USB MIDI port and MIDI IN connector are provided.
- Lineup involves the historical Rev1 and Rev3 designs.
- Brand: Korg
- Model Number: ARP ODYSSEY M3
- Type: Keyboard Synthesizer
- Analog/Digital: Analog
- Number of Keys: 37
- Type of Keys: Synth Slim-key
- Other Controllers: 3 x Pressure-sensitive Buttons
- Polyphony: Mono/Duophonic
- Oscillators: Square, Dynamic Pulse, 2 x Analog VCO, Sawtooth,
- LFO: 1 x LFO ; Sine/Square wave
- Filter: 4-pole Type II, 2-pole Type I, 4-pole Type III
- Envelope Generator: 1 x AR, 1 x ADSR
- Effects Types: Digital Ring Modulator
- Audio Inputs: 1 x ¼ inch (external audio in)
- Audio Outputs: 1 x ¼ inch (-10 dBu output ), 1 x XLR (+4 dBu output)
- Headphones: 1 x ¼ inch
- USB: 1 x Type B
- MIDI I/O: In/USB
- Pedal Inputs: 1 x ¼ inch (pedal), 1 x ¼ inch (portamento footswitch)
- Other I/O: CV in/out, Gate in/out, Trig in/out
- Features: Softshell Case included
- Power Supply: 9V DC power supply (included)
- Height: 4.72 inch
- Width: 19.76 inch
- Depth: 14.96 inch
- Weight: 11.02 lbs.
- Country of origin: China
- Manufacturer details: Korg
- Packer details: Korg
- Importer details: Korg