Korg ARP Odyssey-2 Synthesizer
All Pre-Paid Orders Will Be Dispatched in Next 24 Hours.
Korg ARP Odyssey 2 Synthesizer
Korg ARP Odyssey 2 Synthesizer comes from those sincerely funk-laden Herbie Hancock bass lines to George Duke's snarling, in your face begins with Zappa, the Odyssey was perfectly versatile. Billy Currie (Ultravox) called it the premier punk synthesizer, with an energetic sound that cuts through loud guitars like a hot knife through butter. It's around time for a re-creation of this Duophonic 2 synth legend, which holds the circuitry, sound, and feel of the original at 86% of the size. Well, they attached USB, for one, along with a new Drive switch and headphone output. Keyboard Repeat switches and Odyssey's Keyboard Gate allowed you forge all sorts of pulsing lines, ideal for bass.
This Odyssey is an impressive synthesizer, and it's equipped with many more unique, including Portamento, useful features, Proportional Pitch Control, CV, Gate, a white/pink noise generator, and Trig in/out patch points and a new Drive circuit that takes the instrument's legendary sonic pugnaciousness to a whole new level. Although we'll stop here and easily say that if you're into 2 synthesis. Special S/H section also incorporates the Output Lag slider, which creates a glide effect between voltage steps, expertly rounding off the edges of the LFO waveform. While you set the LFO to be triggered via the keyboard, this delivers you an outrageously cool auto-wah effect on every note you play. Also utilizing Ring Modulation in association with oscillator sync or the wealth of tone modulation available, you can build all styles of clangorous, loud and completely magical musical mayhem.
- True, 86%-scale re-creation of a classic synth.
- 37-note Slimkey keybed (no aftertouch, no velocity sensitivity, just like the original).
- Monophonic, 2 voices for Duophonic.
- White/pink noise generator with Portamento speed control.
- Two VCOs with Square, Sawtooth, and Dynamic Pulse waveforms (with PWM).
- Dedicated semi-hard case included.
- 80dB dynamic range with Voltage Controlled Amplifier (VCA).
- Pedal and Portamento footswitch inputs.
- Brand: Korg
- Model Number: Odyssey
- Type: Keyboard Synthesizer
- Analog/Digital: Analog
- Number of Keys: 37
- Type of Keys: Synth Slim-key
- Other Controllers: 3 x Pressure-sensitive Buttons
- Polyphony: Mono/Duophonic
- Oscillators:2 x 2 VCO: Square, Sawtooth, Dynamic Pulse
- LFO:1 x LFO: Sine/Square wave
- Filter: 4-pole Type II, 2-pole Type I, 4-pole Type III
- Envelope Generator: 1 x ADSR, 1 x AR
- Effects Types: Digital Ring Modulator
- Audio Inputs: 1 x 1/4 inch (external audio in)
- Audio Outputs: 1 x XLR (+4 dBu output), 1 x 1/4 inch (-10 dBu output )
- Headphones: 1 x 1/4 inch
- USB: 1 x Type B
- MIDI I/O: In/USB
- Pedal Inputs: 1 x 1/4 inch (portamento footswitch), 1 x 1/4 inch (pedal)
- Other I/O: CV in/out, Gate in/out, Trig in/out
- Features: Softshell Case included
- Power Supply: 9V DC power supply (included)
- Height: 4.72 inch
- Width: 19.76 inch
- Depth: 14.96 inch
- Weight: 5 kg