Korg MAR 1 Microarranger Professional Keyboard
All Orders Will Be Dispatched in Next 24 Hours.
Korg MAR-1 Microarranger Professional Keyboard
Korg MAR-1 Microarranger Professional Keyboard can immediately turn your ideas into songs, and also enables you to play your favorite songs with a full backing system instantly. This Korg micro arranger turns the hit songs in your head into reality. Every time an original melody or tune arrives in mind, it may often require substantial expertise, equipment, and time to turn that concept into a complete song in the same way that an expert musician or arranger might do. Korg’s micro arranger gives a more comfortable way for you to experience the satisfaction of composing original music. With proper keyboard skills, you can easily choose a musical Style to match your purpose, tap in the tempo, hold down the chords with your left hand and pull out the melody with your right hand, and listen as your musical approach takes shape.
From this keyboard novice to the experienced professional, the micro arranger can modify your ideas into a more complete, completely realized, and more intense song than you might ever imagine. The micro arranger also features 61 Natural Touch mini-keys proportioned for easy playing. The stereo speaker mode is conveniently held inside the microARRANGER’s compact body.
Portable and lightweight, the micro arranger weighs a mere 5 kg, and the overall length is only 87 cm. Simply turn the power on, and start turning your concepts into reality immediately, there's no need to connect any other equipment. The micro arranger presents 304 Styles from such different musical genres as jazz, Latin, piano ballads, pop, and rock. Respectively can aid you in producing pro-quality songs. Each Way includes intros, fills, endings, and breaks that can be used to emphasize a section or change the course of the song. This is a standard one track at a time sequencers, same those got in a computer program or a workstation keyboard, including 16 tracks and a capacity of 56,000 notes.
- Velocity sensing with 61–key Natural Touch mini keyboard.
- Built-in stereo speaker arrangement.
- 89 effect programs with 4 Stereo Effect Processors.
- 304 Styles, each is a comprehensive and interactive musical environment for capturing your inspirations.
- All Style includes Endings, Intros, Fills, and four Variations, all are completely editable.
- Styles match your chords, voice leading, and tempo settings you are ever in control.
- 128 User Programs and 660 Preset Sound Programs provide excellent Korg sounds.
- 64 User Drumkits. with 32 Drumkits.
- Importing Styles, SD/SDHC card slot for data storage, sharing data with a computer DAW, etc.
- Brand: Korg
- Model Number: MAR-1
- Keyboard: 61–key Natural Touch mini–keyboard (velocity-sensitive)
- System: OPOS–Objective Portable Operating System: load while playing, Multitasking System
- Feature; SSD Solid State Disk; Upgradeable Operating System;
- Tone generator: HI synthesis
- Voice Polyphony: 62 voices, 62 oscillators. Filters with resonance
- Waveform Memory: 32 MB PCM ROM
- Multi Timbre: Internal = 40 tracks
- Effects: 4 stereos digital Multi-Effect systems (89 effect types)
- Programs/ Drum Kits: 662 Preset programs, 33 drum kits
- 64 user drum kits + 128 user programs
- Easy and Full Program Editing.
- All reconfigurable; up to 8 accompaniment tracks
- 256 preload +48 User
- All Style Performances are programmable
- Style Record: edited to create new styles or Styles can be created
- Style elements: Intro 1/2, Ending 1/2, Fill1/2, Count In/Break, 4 Variations
- Each style can memorize Max. 36 Chord Variations
- up to 304 Styles Performances + 160 real-time Performances
- With 4 Single Touch Settings
- Song Sequencer: Max = 56,000 events (approximately), Play (Song Play)/ Record (Realtime / Step)/ Edit
- 16 Multitrack, It corresponds to SMF (Format o and 1)
- Backing Sequencer: Record/Play (Realtime / Step)/ Edit
- Song Play: XDS* Crossfade Dual Sequencer player
- 2 Sequencers with separate Start/Stop, Pause,
- ‘ FF‘ controls; Balance control
- Lyrics are displayed on–screen
- Realtime Track: Keyboard Track (Upper 1/2/3, Lower),
- PAD Track (4 truck)
- Memory: Musical resource, Internal Flash Memory = 8MB for Operating System
- Interface: Display: Backlit custom LCD (Black–and–White)
- Lyric Display (English Only)
- Controls: General Controls: Dial, Joystick
- Programmable Control: 1 Slider
- Real-time Controls: Acc/Seq Real-time Volume Balance, Master Volume
- Switches: Style elements, STS (Single Touch Setting). Start/Stop, Transpose (b/#),
- Memory, Manual Bass, Split Point, Bass Inversion, Groove Quantize,
- Fade In/Out, TAP Tempo, Synchro, Start/Stop, Octave (–/+), Multi PAD: 4 assignable pads + Stop button Ensemble, Chord Scanning (Lower / Upper), Tempo Lock, Keyboard Mode (Lower, Full Upper)
- Control Inputs: Damper Pedal, Assignable pedal/switch x 1
- Audio Outputs: Left/mono, Right; Headphone (Mini Stereo Jack)
- Audio Inputs: Mini Stereo Jack
- MIDI: In, Out
- Data Storage: SD/SDHD cards; MultiMedia Card (MMC)
- Main Amplifier: 2x 5 Watt
- Speakers: 10cm x 2 Single cone speakers
- Power Supply: DC12V(Adapter)
- Power Consumption: 9 Watts
- Standard Accessories: Adaptor, Music Stand, Quick Start Guide, Accessory Discs
- Options: EXP–2 Foot Controller, XVP–10 Exp/Volume Pedal,
- PS–1 Footswitch, PS–3 Footswitch, DS–1H Damper Pedal.
- Dimensions: 873 x 277 x 91 mm
- Weight: 4.2 Kg